• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ask me a question and get an honest answer

A

Adrianna Lush

Ahoy;- Aaayyyeee got a question.
So how complete is your double life? has any of your friends, co-workers(out-side of the industry) or possibly family members aware of your evening activities?
My bet is;- That you are that good, smart, motivated that no-one is aware.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
arrrrghhhh...my double life...the continuous avoidance/lying and then forgetting the truth!!!
It used to be easier but now I find becasue Perth is so small, and I don't have many girlfriends to whinge to about work, I find it has become increasingly difficult. ALso, I find my care factor (though still EXTREMELY strong) it has somewhat lessened in what other people think of me. Like the hairdresser shouldn't ask what I do for a living and expect a lie. I a terrible terrible liar anyway. Avoidance is tiresome.
I have two dear people in my Personal life who know what I do. Family-will never know. Friends-well depends how close they are, perhaps one day they'll know. Other work place- DEFINITELY NOT.
But the Lord Jesus Christ is always watching over me...so I can't deny my horrific sins to Him! Lucky I know he'll love me anyway! Hhahahs

A

Adrianna Lush

Dear Miss Adriana,
In your opinion, is the Hokey Pokey REALLY what it's all about?
Yes!!! Ms Kathy...Hokey Pokey, like 42 is the meaning of life.
You stick it in, pull it out, stick it back in, twist it all about and that's what it's all about. Repeat

A

Adrianna Lush

Would you rather be attacked by one horse-sized duck or ten duck-sized horses?
arrrrgghhhhhh sounds hectic....I would have to say ONE Horse-sized Duck....I can take most things one on one but to have ten little f*ckers flapping around...no thanks!

A

Adrianna Lush

Sao26.2
Can you eat 26.2 Sao's ?
Bonus point if you can do it with them spread with vegemite
I'm a humble gal....i LOVE me some Sao, butter and Marmite....yes I could prob do 26.2....saving the other 8th for later.