• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ask me a question and get an honest answer

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I can honestly say, that I am official Adrianna Lush fan. I can see that her fan club will increase in size. This girl has a natural charm and she has a brain, so the sky has no limits for her and her fan club.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Obbie

Legend Member
Ok.. let it be acknowledged that I am copying Yoda's idea here. I thought it might be interesting to ask a W/L a question and I'll give you honest answers. Anything you've been wanting to ask a W/L now is your chance.....
Do you like what you do or is it just like another job ??

A

Adrianna Lush

Do you think this will become the most popular/greatest thread in talkin sex history???? lol
Hahahahhahahaha NO but keep the questions coming and let's make it!
I kind of thought other W/L would ask as well....

A

Adrianna Lush

Ahoy;- I can honestly say, that I am official Adrianna Lush fan. I can see that her fan club will increase in size. This girl has a natural charm and she has a brain, so the sky has no limits for her and her fan club.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
HP you flatter me.....don't stop

sunyun

Legend Member
YESssssssss but it's a secret

I have always assumed that the job of the receptionist was to filter out the truly drunk and obnoxious, and kick them out before the lounge ?

Another question for you Dear Adrianna :

What do WL REALLY think of punters ?

I always find that my second booking is MUCH better than my first. I assume that on my first booking the WL is cautious, and a little bit defensive - ready for anything.

On the second visit, they have a better idea of me and can afford to relax and have a little fun, but then by the third visit, they start taking me for granted, and start changing booking times at the last minute, etc.

And I go looking for a new possible 'regular'.

Cheers.

A

Adrianna Lush

Arhhhhhhh....our poor under appreciated reception staff....they have SOOO much to do to facilitate the business and our bookings.
Their job duties are endless. Yes they filter but sometimes in the rush of t all the buggers slip in or they are on their best behaviour for the managers because I guess they know if they don't make it through those LT golden gates..they don't et to play with the angels.

Sunyun...your question about liking punters...well it's too large a variety to give a simple yes or no.
Clients may in different from what they were in the lounge to what they are in the room. They might be better or worse or the same. I'm sorry the question is too broad.
With regards to your becoming a regular situation I must admit I have been guilty of this as well. (Hope I don't get fired for my admission of truth!)
My situation with Some regular clientele is that when they receive a good service, they allow themselves to cross over the professional line and think that it's not my work persona in the room. They forget that it id my job and after a few visits start demanding more because 'I really like them'. They forget that the fantasy stops when they leave Lt. So yes I have been guilty of becoming very frustrating and possibly snappy when they INSIST that we are more than client and professional.
BUT I do know what you're talking about feeling as though the girl is taking for granted your repeated visits and becoming relaxed/lazy in the session. It's a pity because you find 'your' girl and then rather than becoming better and better, it may become not worth the $$$.
You should speak up and let her know. She might not be aware of it.
Hope some of this makes sense!

I have always assumed that the job of the receptionist was to filter out the truly drunk and obnoxious, and kick them out before the lounge ?

Another question for you Dear Adrianna :

What do WL REALLY think of punters ?

I always find that my second booking is MUCH better than my first. I assume that on my first booking the WL is cautious, and a little bit defensive - ready for anything.

On the second visit, they have a better idea of me and can afford to relax and have a little fun, but then by the third visit, they start taking me for granted, and start changing booking times at the last minute, etc.

And I go looking for a new possible 'regular'.

Cheers.

E

estafarr

Adrianna you have created a very significant thread here - congratulations - I love the depth of your replies and the humor embedded in them also. On another thread there is a question as to whether DATY is a part of full service or an added extra that should be paid for - most punters see it as part of the full service - what do you think?

A

Adrianna Lush

Adrianna you have created a very significant thread here - congratulations - I love the depth of your replies and the humor embedded in them also. On another thread there is a question as to whether DATY is a part of full service or an added extra that should be paid for - most punters see it as part of the full service - what do you think?
Thank you estafarr!
Yes I noticed that thread.
It does depend on the parlour's rules so I can't speak on behalf of every parlour nor every girl.
Honestly sometimes I charge, sometimes I don't and sometimes I say it's not available. Most of he time I just let the session flow naturally otherwise it is too fake and choreographed. For some guys it's a substitute. They want to please the woman and not actually have penetrated sex. In this case I do not charge. In an effort to keep the fantasy flowing I just judge it per client. BUT I don't want a hundred Johns going down on me so I do Not offer it to just anyone.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I got a qestion?
So what your favourite thing with a client?
Is it the massage, is it erotic teasing? or possably be a "Tie and Tease" is it domination or possably submissive.

A

Adrianna Lush

Am i your favorite receptionist??????? ............... Hmmmmmm
I don't play favourites....it's never served me well in the past.
Though you are really reallly reallly liked....maybe cos I see you when I'm finishing my shift and my wallet's full and you tell me to get to bed. Dunno!
Yes Linda. ..you are a favourite amongst the girls haha

E

estafarr

P.s. I've only tried sub once and I think it may have been an epic fail. Dom is faaar more my forte. I really don't think I give a sub look.
Yes - from your answers here I would sat DOM is your forte too - you have a good DFWM attitude - I like it too...

Bobofunk

Gold Member
If you knew that someone was using you as their inspiration for their special alone time, how would you feel about it? Would you be proud, aroused or sickened by the fact that someone was pleasuring their self looking at photos of you, or just thinking of you?

Obbie

Legend Member
If you knew that someone was using you as their inspiration for their special alone time, how would you feel about it? Would you be proud, aroused or sickened by the fact that someone was pleasuring their self looking at photos of you, or just thinking of you?
Be proud of it mate it is a girl isn't it ??

Barbosa

Gold Member
Aayyyyyeeeeee do you wear red lipstick, finger nail polish, red knickers and garter, by any chance? I have a thing about Red.
I cannot imagine you in Pink, but, I suspect Black is more your colour

A

Adrianna Lush

I guess that depends on your initial relationship.
But usually I'd take it as a compliment.
How about you?