Ask me a question and get an honest answer

A

Adrianna Lush

Ok.. let it be acknowledged that I am copying Yoda's idea here. I thought it might be interesting to ask a W/L a question and I'll give you honest answers. Anything you've been wanting to ask a W/L now is your chance.....

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Ok.. let it be acknowledged that I am copying Yoda's idea here. I thought it might be interesting to ask a W/L a question and I'll give you honest answers. Anything you've been wanting to ask a W/L now is your chance.....
will you marry me lol :) ooooooopppppss did i just write :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I have a new question, How often do you squirt with a client?and which clients gives you the bigger squirt(as in males or females)

"Sob, Sob;- blow nose, wipe red eye"

A

Adrianna Lush

Ahoy...unfortunately I have yet to master the skill of squirting but when it decides to come along as a surprise. ..it usually takes a woman's tongue,fingers and patience x
Ahoy I have a new question, How often do you squirt with a client?and which clients gives you the bigger squirt(as in males or females)

"Sob, Sob;- blow nose, wipe red eye"

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Adrianna I am sure you will have a lot of fun, finding the best technique for your squirting pleasure.
Sweetness thanks for the fun and you have a lovely personality, I got to be honest I will follow Dita anywhere, consider me a big Fan of Adrianna Lush

"Cheers, now I am going to drink my Rum and I am not sharing"

Ahoy...unfortunately I have yet to master the skill of squirting but when it decides to come along as a surprise. ..it usually takes a woman's tongue,fingers and patience x

A

Adrianna Lush

Ahoy;- Adrianna I am sure you will have a lot of fun, finding the best technique for your squirting pleasure.
Sweetness thanks for the fun and you have a lovely personality, I got to be honest I will follow Dita anywhere, consider me a big Fan of Adrianna Lush

THANK...misson accomplished!

A

Adrianna Lush

P.s. only slutty stowaways would want to share ur rum so you're all good..enjoy emptying the bottle!

pjmc

Gold Member

Are you still considering having "quacking like a duck" as part of your service? I'd be there in a heart beat ;-)

A

Adrianna Lush

Are you still considering having "quacking like a duck" as part of your service? I'd be there in a heart beat ;-)
Ok..my HONEST answer is that I'm not going to publicly advertise that (I think it would be a turn off for some of my more vanilla clients) however, you only need to mention it in a booking and I'll be there with feathers and beak!
And this is a very special and Very honest QUACK..just for you PJMC..Quackitty QUACK x

pjmc

Gold Member
Ok..my HONEST answer is that I'm not going to publicly advertise that (I think it would be a turn off for some of my more vanilla clients) however, you only need to mention it in a booking and I'll be there with feathers and beak!

And this is a very special and Very honest QUACK..just for you PJMC..Quackitty QUACK x

Haha ok I will keep it hush hush!

And quack right back at you! I was going to drop a duck pun but I better not, I thinks it's feather best... Bud dum tish

downsouth

Silver Member
Hi Adrianna,

Do you ever have the urge to masturbate? or are you completely "satisfied" at work?

Also, where were you in the boobies selfies thread?

Would've been a sweet sight I rekon.

A

Adrianna Lush

Hey Asianguy
Over my time as a W/L yes I have declined many for several different reasons....some of which are they were too high or too drunk, the were rude and disrespectful before the booking started, they kept asking for natural services, they haggled over price for sooooo long that I felt like I was coming off the reduced rack at Vinnies and failed health checks.
All that said...I have accepted a few bookings in my time as well!

A

Adrianna Lush

Hi Adrianna,

Do you ever have the urge to masturbate? or are you completely "satisfied" at work?

Also, where were you in the boobies selfies thread?

Would've been a sweet sight I rekon.
Yes I often masturbate as I find work sex and personal satisfaction different. Sometimes it happens at work and that's a lovely bonus of the job but honestly it's more like foreplay all night and then when I go home and snuggle into bed I usually give myself the grand finale....so I can sleep like a baby!

Boob selfie....honestly I did consider it but then I realised that they have to be seen in person to be fully appreciated hahahaha
We're all holding our breath in anticipation for ur titty shot!

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
If someone told you you could have a house, any kind of house with any kind of value in any place of the world, where would you choose? What kind of house would it be, and why?

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
If Starbuck and Appollo had little Battlestar babies what would their call signs be?

glen

Gold Member
Adrianna, do you take it personally if a client chooses a different girl on the next visit. Would you say your response is indicative of most WL's. I ask as I feel driven to experience new girls regardless of how much fun I had with the last one.