AFL--- Grand Final at Subi this weekend

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey Bepp its the Pies v the swans tonight
This non booing will be absolute torture on the erudite fellows in the Collingwood cheer squad

Bet Sydney and the AFL are pleased they're playing in Sydney not at the MCG

Reactions: Buk

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats discrimination
Yes I agree bepp
The AFL dont stop the Tigers fans coming in with their dummies
I mean if they did it would take away Richmond supporters main entertainment value
Watching them spit the dummy every other week

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I would say if Freo wins the flag, I would walk into LT's get undressed and walk around only in heels and a pink lacey g-string.... but I may be held to that.....so I am not doing that... LOL

AxeMan

Diamond Member
I would say if Freo wins the flag, I would walk into LT's get undressed and walk around only in heels and a pink lacey g-string.... but I may be held to that.....so I am not doing that... LOL
I think you would like that Phoebe! In fact, I reckon you would do it regardless of what Freo does this year :p

Phoebe

Legend Member
I think you would like that Phoebe! In fact, I reckon you would do it regardless of what Freo does this year :p

Now Now, play nice.. why you say that about me.. LOL....

I would do it, but without recording devices.... maybe for a free session with a WL I would do it MAYBE....lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Do it next meet and greet Phoebe I'm sure many of us would chip in a few $ just to see it :p

MrBig

Diamond Member
Hmmm. I probably would do something like that (mebbe not the heels though) but on the floor @Wink Burswood . After all, most of the ladies there have already seen my package. All it would do would be to renew their laughter at my expense. :sorry:
Probably mostly from @RudyBoy if he's hanging around at the time.
The ladies are more sensitive (I'd hope).
Alas, I don't know where they'll be come grand final time.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Why dont u make it more interesting ...walk thru the Hay st Mall like that.....unless ur embarrassed with ur body;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Why dont u make it more interesting ...walk thru the Hay st Mall like that.....unless ur embarrassed with ur body;)

I would get arrested... in the confines of LT, I would not, and I said MAYBE.. ;) hmmmmm

Happy2

Legend Member
But if you scare the girls you wont be good for business and you will have the receptionist after you Not in a nice way either

Phoebe

Legend Member
If u did im sure MAK would bail u out ....go JUST DO IT

My original post is all I am desiring to do, heels and a Pink String in LT's lounge but I require a gratis booking with a WL, and I said MAYBE... PMSL

No Cameras...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
My original post is all I am desiring to do, heels and a Pink String in LT's lounge but I require a gratis booking with a WL, and I said MAYBE... PMSL

No Cameras...
CHICKEN !!!!!!

Happy2

Legend Member
If a mature WL would do a gratis booking I maybe do it, grand final night, MAYBE.. NO Cameras,
Thats why you do it on meet and greet day We all chip in Im sure even some of the ladies here would chip in to get you an hour Unless you have knobby knees then may be enough for a 20min quickie

Phoebe

Legend Member
Thats why you do it on meet and greet day We all chip in Im sure even some of the ladies here would chip in to get you an hour Unless you have knobby knees then may be enough for a 20min quickie

what is a meet and greet day, I never heard of that? sorry for the ignorance.

I said MAYBE and no WL's have said anything here yet...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I'd say you're pretty safe they wont win the GF They havent got a coach or players to take em to that level..so u can keep ur pink laxey g-string all covered upbut watch out for the moths