• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What a smashing forum party.......

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Half a revolution before noon I arrived on my lonesome to flick a switch of illumination to animate a fresh, clean, and well rested and silent Pleasure Lounge. As the AC was awakened to chase out the unwanted heat, the proud bar fridge with a full belly of beer and wine gleamed proudly as it awaited the guests.

Shortly after Lord Spikey with the lovely Coco and Angela either side and arm in arm entered with smiles as first guests. And that was the rise of a warm and enjoyable gathering that was to come. Buzz about doing his magic he has done so many times that makes the Pleasure Lounge a space that is in a class of its own.

Ms Sue enters the scene and busy as usual brings the lovingly chosen and unique trophies into existence. These were to be awarded to forum members that deserved such recognition. Shortly after one of the most well loved individuals in Langtrees turns up with gorgeous platters of grub. CHEF..........what a champ.

Before too long guests appeared at an exponential rate. My memory fails me to name them all let alone which order they turned up. But a cheerful Padawan enters. A loud and entertaining Chibi provided laughs. Steelhand and others clinked beers and made it a lively party. Honestman and TheCock provided stimulating conversation.

Energy shifted in the room when Amanda from perfect touch entered followed by the stunning Jayda, Sasha, Summer, and not too far behind Jacinta and Maria. These amazing starlets were the center of attention for quite some time. The beautiful pocket size Jasmin accompanied by the Giant stud Alex livened up the place with their presence.

Rudy boy and Mrs Rudy Boy from perfect touch stood proud as their girls gave the scenery of the Pleasure Lounge that Perfect Touch...........

Again all looked up ..... well at least the men did when Model Kim showed up in her Number one dress chosen by forum members. Those present could not hide the WOW!!!!!

http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/can-you-help-me-choose-what-to-wear-to-forum-party-on-sunday.36373/#post-313625

The room was silenced as Trophies were presented. Each with a unique purpose that commanded its own laughter with applause. Particularly the Horses Ass Award (most annoying), and the most liked award.

Our great gathering of souls carried on through the afternoon with drinks poured and repoured....as laughter and cuddles were shared.

What a great great day.........

Thank you to all those who attended and made it such a special day. Thank you to Langtrees management for sponsoring and providing the space for such an epic afternoon.

Regards

Yoda

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Half a revolution before noon I arrived on my lonesome to flick a switch of illumination to animate a fresh, clean, and well rested and silent Pleasure Lounge. As the AC was awakened to chase out the unwanted heat, the proud bar fridge with a full belly of beer and wine gleamed proudly as it awaited the guests.

Shortly after Lord Spikey with the lovely Coco and Angela either side and arm in arm entered with smiles as first guests. And that was the rise of a warm and enjoyable gathering that was to come. Buzz about doing his magic he has done so many times that makes the Pleasure Lounge a space that is in a class of its own.

Ms Sue enters the scene and busy as usual brings the lovingly chosen and unique trophies into existence. These were to be awarded to forum members that deserved such recognition. Shortly after one of the most well loved individuals in Langtrees turns up with gorgeous platters of grub. CHEF..........what a champ.

Before too long guests appeared at an exponential rate. My memory fails me to name them all let alone which order they turned up. But a cheerful Padawan enters. A loud and entertaining Chibi provided laughs. Steelhand and others clinked beers and made it a lively party. Honestman and TheCock provided stimulating conversation.

Energy shifted in the room when Amanda from perfect touch entered followed by the stunning Jayda, Sasha, Summer, and not too far behind Jacinta and Maria. These amazing starlets were the center of attention for quite some time. The beautiful pocket size Jasmin accompanied by the Giant stud Alex livened up the place with their presence.

Rudy boy and Mrs Rudy Boy from perfect touch stood proud as their girls gave the scenery of the Pleasure Lounge that Perfect Touch...........

Again all looked up ..... well at least the men did when Model Kim showed up in her Number one dress chosen by forum members. Those present could not hide the WOW!!!!!

http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/can-you-help-me-choose-what-to-wear-to-forum-party-on-sunday.36373/#post-313625

The room was silenced as Trophies were presented. Each with a unique purpose that commanded its own laughter with applause. Particularly the Horses Ass Award (most annoying), and the most liked award.

Our great gathering of souls carried on through the afternoon with drinks poured and repoured....as laughter and cuddles were shared.

Thank you to all those who attended and made it such a special day. Thank you to Langtrees management for sponsoring and providing the space for such an epic afternoon.

Regards

Yoda
I was really sorry I couldn't get there - I was triple-booked on that afternoon before the date was announced. Looking forward to the next opportunity.

What happened with the massage competition? Did it happen? Who won?

GD

L

Lord Spikey

Yoda, my friend.
Your good self, Buzz and Sue put on a grand happening.
Although I was the first guest to arrive, accompanied by two beautiful ladies, one on each arm, we were also among the first to leave. This was unfortunately before the awards were given out.
I hope LTs are taking good care of all the awards I won. I will be in later to collect them all. LOL.

Anyway, if I am to say anything in particular about the forum party, it would be this:
The party gave an opportunity for those who chose to take advantage of it, to place themselves in an environment of good cheer, camaraderie and relaxed comfort. The opportunity extended to include the putting faces to names of both forum members and service providers.
Four businesses, in particular, were represented: LTs, of course, Sea Lavender, Perfect Touch and Comfort/Soul. There may have been others. I am sure that each of these took advantage of the situation to everyone's benefit. I know i did. It was great to see Amanda and Pat again, as it was also great to gaze in awe at Model Kim. My arm in arm experience was one I will also remember.

What caught my eye, however, was the fabulous body art displayed by Maria. I decided on the spot that I would just have to see the full display.... and so I did. Last night at Perfect Touch (review to come).

I am only able to attend these gatherings if the stars align just so. This was my first and hopefully not my last.

Thanks, people.

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
Oh and what a pleasure it was to massage and compare tattoos with your lovely self... We will have to do a repeat session when I have completed the rest of the colour ;-)

L

Lord Spikey

Oh and what a pleasure it was to massage and compare tattoos with your lovely self... We will have to do a repeat session when I have completed the rest of the colour ;-)
Yes, but only after I have recovered.
I drove home wobbly last night

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member

Regards

Yoda
You do write an amazing review Yoda. ..
Thankyou so much for the organisation of a fine event. Really enjoyed myself - great fun meeting the punters and the players, only sorry I couldn't come out for a few beers afterwards :(
Looking forward to the next one!
Alex