AFL--- Grand Final at Subi this weekend

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I'd rather watch a replay of State of Origin btween Queensland n NSW n im not a rugby league fan

Buk

Diamond Member
white-tailed-eagle-killed-by-wind-turbine-Denmark.png
Horrible! Horrible! Most Horrible!

Buk

Diamond Member
I guess most people here realise that with the demise of Fitzroy and Footscray forgoing their name to use the name Western Bulldogs There are now only two teams in the competition who start with F
That's Fremantle and the F***ing Eagles
A sick sense of humour....keep it up :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
Haha not true :)
Hey @Buk , How many times have you cloned yourself?
I keep seeing you or your clones driving around all over Perth.
Today on Tonkin Hwy again. 1BUKxxx (must be almost a thousand of you out there all driving different car).
:eek:
:)

(I'm obviously on this forum too often that I see member names all over the place).

Reactions: Buk

Buk

Diamond Member
Hey @Buk , How many times have you cloned yourself?
I keep seeing you or your clones driving around all over Perth.
Today on Tonkin Hwy again. 1BUKxxx (must be almost a thousand of you out there all driving different car).
:eek:
:)

(I'm obviously on this forum too often that I see member names all over the place).
It would be an insult to humanity to clone me.....one of me is enough!! My number plate says 'littleoldlady' and you'd be surprised at the wide berth I get on the freeway. No where near Tonkin highway today, instead had a lengthy intimate, sensuous, passionate, hot and sweaty (she turned the heater off and put the fan on), wildly comfortable entanglement with my (yeh sounds I'm possessive) favourite, favourite W/L.....most probably while you were traveling along Tonkin highway....and all this after we'd been out for lunch Must admit the Chinese (no not her) gave me a bit of wind, but managed to control it during our momentous sexual 90 minutes...until the drive home....with the window down.

MrBig

Diamond Member
It would be an insult to humanity to clone me.....one of me is enough!! My number plate says 'littleoldlady' and you'd be surprised at the wide berth I get on the freeway. No where near Tonkin highway today, instead had a lengthy intimate, sensuous, passionate, hot and sweaty (she turned the heater off and put the fan on), wildly comfortable entanglement with my (yeh sounds I'm possessive) favourite, favourite W/L.....most probably while you were traveling along Tonkin highway....and all this after we'd been out for lunch Must admit the Chinese (no not her) gave me a bit of wind, but managed to control it during our momentous sexual 90 minutes...until the drive home....with the window down.
LOL
No where near whatever reply I thought I'd get.
Lucky you!:) And also a little to much info. LOL

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Everybody knows where the IT place to be is AFTER the Grand Final. That's celebrating with us Here at Langtrees in Perth =)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Dockers..........no question.............(well, unless they start slowing down in the second half of the match as they have been doing a few times)

Happy2

Legend Member
Dockers..........no question.............(well, unless they start slowing down in the second half of the match as they have been doing a few times)
The Maritime Union have been very quiet for awhile Must be due a strike any moment now
Wonder if the Dockers will walk off the job this weekend or September?

MrBig

Diamond Member
I actually reckon West coast will win because they need the win to hold on to a home finals berth and freo will just coast and try and preserve their players' well-being.

Last edited:

Buk

Diamond Member
The Maritime Union have been very quiet for awhile Must be due a strike any moment now
Wonder if the Dockers will walk off the job this weekend or September?
I'd say September if history is anything to go by.....and do u think I'll be shedding any tears.