• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lets share some good jokes to make us smile

Josfer72

Gold Member
I went to my doctor the other day to find out my new doctor is a smoking hot young blonde girl! She said "don't worry I'm a professional, you can tell me anything! What seems to be the problem?" I said "My wife thinks my dick tastes funny!" 🙂

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Q. What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A. A redhead.

boz

Silver Member
Dear Charlie, We've been neighbours for six tumultuous years. When you borrowed my snowblower, you returned it in pieces. When I was sick, you blasted Metallica. And when your dog decorated my lawn, you laughed. I could go on, but I'm not one to hold grudges. So I am writing this letter to tell you that your house is on fire. Cordially, Harry

boz

Silver Member
The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.
The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.
They said "Man, what happened to you?" He said "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night".
The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.
They said "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night".
The third night was Fred's turn. Old mate Fred was a man's man. Knew a thing or two.
The next morning, he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said "Man, what happened?"
He said "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and watched me all night".

boz

Silver Member
9WJORhK.jpg

Brenda Driver VIP Perth

Diamond Member
After $1 million worth of sex toys are stolen from a truck in Bayswater, police say that the suspects may be sitting on the evidence and it's unlikely they'll come quietly.

boz

Silver Member
A helpful soldier got me back in my car after I'd locked myself out. He simply pressed his thigh against the door and it opened. At first I was amazed I then noticed he was wearing khakis

boz

Silver Member
"Mummy, mummy, are little birds made of metal?" "Of course not, darling, why do you think that?" "I just heard daddy say he'd like to screw the arse off the little bird next door".

C

Ciao Baby

I didn't know what 2 get my 6 year old niece 4 Xmas so I asked my sister what she's in2 at the moment
Apparently she's in2 Frozen stuff
So I got her a bag of peas & some oven bake chips 😊