• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Lets share some good jokes to make us smile

boz

Silver Member
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
"In honour of this holy season" Saint Peter said "You must each possess something that symbolises Christmas to get into heaven".
The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle" he said.
"Very well, you may pass through the pearly gates" Saint Peter said.
The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said "They're bells".
Saint Peter said "You may also pass through the pearly gates".
The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked "And just what do those symbolize?" The man replied "These are Carol's".

shyguy666

Gold Member
a bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the wood
the bear asks the rabbit "do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur"
the rabbit says "no"
the bear picks up the rabbit and whipes his arse with the rabbit!

Dandanparker

Bronze Member
Paddy's wife was ready to give birth so he rushed her to hospital.
On arrival the nurse asks: "How dilated is she?"
To which Paddy replies: "Oh Jaysus, we're both over the feckin' moon!"

boz

Silver Member
My wife texted me a selfie in a new dress and asked "Does my butt look big in this dress?" I texted back "NOO!" My phone autocorrected my response to "MOO!" Please send HELP.

boz

Silver Member
85-year-old Biker Bob was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow".

The next day Bob reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the old biker explained "Well you see, doc, it's like this. First, I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my old lady for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Sally, the gal next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing".

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbour?" Bob replied "Yep! And none of us could get that damn jar open"

dan60

Diamond Member
i came home from work yesterday and the wife had left a note on the fridge.
it read " i've left and gone to live with my parents for a while.
i can't stand it anymore, it's just not working"

i opened the fridge, the light came on and the beer was cold.
i don't know what the f**k she's on about.

CraftyBear

Silver Member
I got home the other night and my wife was packing her bags. She told me she was going to move to Sydney and work as a sex provider at $500 a session. I started to pack my bags as well. She asked "What the hell are you doing??" I told her, "I'm coming as well. I'm dying to see how you are going to survive on $1000 a year"

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I got home the other night and my wife was packing her bags. She told me she was going to move to Sydney and work as a sex provider at $500 a session. I started to pack my bags as well. She asked "What the hell are you doing??" I told her, "I'm coming as well. I'm dying to see how you are going to survive on $1000 a year"

Think about that and this..

Whats the difference between a Bitch and a Slut?

A Bitch will fuck everyone but you...... Hmmmmm

CraftyBear

Silver Member
What a disaster Valentine's Day was. Wife rang me from work and said "Two of my co-workers have received big bunches of flowers. They're gorgeous" I said, "That's probably why they got them"

When she got home from work I was sitting in my chair and I asked her "Can you go and get me a beer before it starts?" About 10 minutes later I asked "Can you go and get me another beer before it starts?" She mumbled something and stormed off to the fridge. A little while later I asked "Can you go and get me another beer before it starts?"She jumped up and yelled "Is that how it's going to be tonight is it? You're going to sit on your fat arse and get me to be be your personal servant???" I said, "Oh great, it's started"

A while later, she'd calmed down. She walked back into the lounge room, sat down and asked "What's on the TV?" I should have thought before replying. I said "It appears to be dust"

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
What a disaster Valentine's Day was. Wife rang me from work and said "Two of my co-workers have received big bunches of flowers. They're gorgeous" I said, "That's probably why they got them"

When she got home from work I was sitting in my chair and I asked her "Can you go and get me a beer before it starts?" About 10 minutes later I asked "Can you go and get me another beer before it starts?" She mumbled something and stormed off to the fridge. A little while later I asked "Can you go and get me another beer before it starts?"She jumped up and yelled "Is that how it's going to be tonight is it? You're going to sit on your fat arse and get me to be be your personal servant???" I said, "Oh great, it's started"

A while later, she'd calmed down. She walked back into the lounge room, sat down and asked "What's on the TV?" I should have thought before replying. I said "It appears to be dust"

God... thats funny!! :) old style humor!!

Qwoosian

Bronze Member
Did you hear about the teenage boy, who was the recipient of the world's first penis transplant?
It didn't take. His hand rejected it.

CraftyBear

Silver Member
Elderly woman goes to the doctor for her annual check up. She comes home and tells her husband, "The Doctor says I have the face of a 45 year old" The husband is unimpressed. "He also said I have the mind of a 40 year old and the breasts of a 35 year old. The husband growls "What did he say about your 80 year old c*nt?" The wife replies, "Nothing. We didn't talk about you at all"