How To Ignore Forum Members

Kodie VIP Canberra

Legend Member
Love the tractor.. Love the spank me Homer.. Ginger next time maybe use me to ignore or block or whatever.... You weren't blocking MA etc it was an example.....

N

Night Owl Ciao

I've set that Night Owl dickhead to Ignore.
He soundscso much like the Crimson Idiot with his puffed-up know- it -all opinions that they could be one and the same person.
OMG a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black here šŸ˜³

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Although not as good as a "block" option (users can still see your posts, but you can not see theirs) Talkinsex does have the ignore option.

I have used pictures from my phone as a guide.

Step one; click your name tab on top of screen;

View attachment 52618

Step 2; Click on people you ignore. This should open another page in which you can see who you have already ignored and also give the option of typing a members name to ignore.
View attachment 52619

Already on the persons profile? The button is located as shown (obviously I wouldn't ignore MA, but she is the only person I could think that would be ok with me using as an example lol)

View attachment 52620

Or clicked on their name when on a thread for this option to become available;

View attachment 52621

Simple as that! No need to leave this glorious forum, just simply ignore members who you dont like/dont get along with/ have problems with :)

I still believe we need the option of blocking a member, however this will do, for now.

Xx

Please read carefully and follow Instructions.
Ginger has been great in setting up these instruction pages.
Thank-You Ginger