How To Ignore Forum Members

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Although not as good as a "block" option (users can still see your posts, but you can not see theirs) Talkinsex does have the ignore option.

I have used pictures from my phone as a guide.

Step one; click your name tab on top of screen;

image.jpeg

Step 2; Click on people you ignore. This should open another page in which you can see who you have already ignored and also give the option of typing a members name to ignore.
image.jpeg

Already on the persons profile? The button is located as shown (obviously I wouldn't ignore MA, but she is the only person I could think that would be ok with me using as an example lol)

image.jpeg

Or clicked on their name when on a thread for this option to become available;

image.jpeg

Simple as that! No need to leave this glorious forum, just simply ignore members who you dont like/dont get along with/ have problems with :)

I still believe we need the option of blocking a member, however this will do, for now.

Xx

Last edited:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If we all got along and were happy, go lucky and didn't stress the little things, then we surely don't need the ignore button, and we are here to talk sex and other enjoyable subjects including sex then lets say we just all try to get along does that sound fair?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
But as a primary producer you get low tax breaks on the purchase, plus no GST too... and really the initial outlay for the tractor you can make that back pretty quick with revenue and depreciation over the life of said equipment. :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Help !!
Information required Ginger
This ignore button Can it be fine tuned to just block Fee Bee when He has one of his
"Women are absolutely perfect and men totally worthless Wish I was born with different bits "
Type moments

It would make like so much easier But come to think on it He is a Essendon Fanatic and only been here a short while I wonder if he is really James Hird and all those injections have addled his brain ?;)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Help !!
Information required Ginger
This ignore button Can it be fine tuned to just block Fee Bee when He has one of his
"Women are absolutely perfect and men totally worthless Wish I was born with different bits "
Type moments

It would make like so much easier But come to think on it He is a Essendon Fanatic and only been here a short while I wonder if he is really James Hird and all those injections have addled his brain ?;)

You can't block members, only ignore them.