• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How To Ignore Forum Members

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Oh Pause
If only I got the same type of warm welcome from the working ladies when I make a return visit
It's more often "Oh it's you " Sigh

Go in After the Harvest!! ;) when you are a CUF...

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What they don't welcome you with welcome arms and a kiss darling.
Lovely to see the dashing farmer. Have missed you sweetheart

I wish I could add a staff member to the ignore or list
And while we talking staff can we extend ignore list so those on our list can not see our posts. I much prefer the blocking system other social media has. There is a pattern that some on the ignore list are seeking out others post stirring the pot further

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
What they don't welcome you with welcome arms and a kiss darling.
Lovely to see the dashing farmer. Have missed you sweetheart

I wish I could add a staff member to the ignore or list
And while we talking staff can we extend ignore list so those on our list can not see our posts. I much prefer the blocking system other social media has. There is a pattern that some on the ignore list are seeking out others post stirring the pot further
Agree @Miss Monique. I would like to see this if at all possible. I neither want to see my single ignored forum member posts, nor do I want to see that person silently see my posts and comment on them. Best all round that way. I have shortlisted another candidate for ignore as well.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
It's a hard one and many years before PP there was another industry forum. I had a member who had taken a dislike to me had claimed to meet me but choose not to stay then attacks and false accusations online. Every post I commented on they were right behind. It then went on to online threat's telling me no one would hear my cries for help and stalking. They stared sitting outside my place of work watching me. I become very unwell mentally and healthwise. I left this industry for 5 years because of it. Cyberstalking & bullying can be very hurtful and damaging

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
It's a hard one and many years before PP there was another industry forum. I had a member who had taken a dislike to me had claimed to meet me but choose not to stay then attacks and false accusations online. Every post I commented on they were right behind. It then went on to online threat's telling me no one would hear my cries for help and stalking. They stared sitting outside my place of work watching me. I become very unwell mentally and healthwise. I left this industry for 5 years because of it. Cyberstalking & bullying can be very hurtful and damaging
Damn Monique, that is simply horrid and I am truly sorry to hear that! :( Efftards like that need to enjoy Bubba's company in a 4 foot square space with a small barred window.

Happy2

Legend Member
Have to back Sabredogs comment Monique
The weirdo gets his weird jollies and you lose 5yrs income

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I became a different type of screw for those years a prison one lol
Correctional service officer less pay and as much as an eye-opener

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
pause78 said:
The difference with Plucka is that he attacks everybody, all of the time, especially working ladies that are half the reason we all come here.
Wow! Show me 10 instances where I've attacked "everybody, all of the time". I know you're a credible person who doesn't lie or exaggerate so I'm interested.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Best thing I did was ignore the Duck

So I am not the only one!!!

Hope there are people listening and will do something about it!!!
Yep. Got several others in the pending list as well. It does work but Like @Miss Monique posted earlier, it would be nice if it was a complete block ala Facebook.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
And we are seeing negative behaviour occurring in this post.
I am happy to put my hand up and requested things change especially towards the ladies. I was ready to leave here and if things continue the way they have been that is still on the cards. No doubt some will be rubbing their hands together at that lol
I acknowledge that my own behaviour needs to improve in some areas and I am happy to work on thinking more before I post and not peaking to see what those on my ignore list are saying. That's a big down full for me. But how about we all treat each other with respect and be nice. If you don't like someone, or what they post pretend that doesn't exist.

H2 biggest asset is his snazzy tie collection