• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How To Ignore Forum Members

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Help !!
Information required Ginger
This ignore button Can it be fine tuned to just block Fee Bee when He has one of his
"Women are absolutely perfect and men totally worthless Wish I was born with different bits "
Type moments

It would make like so much easier But come to think on it He is a Essendon Fanatic and only been here a short while I wonder if he is really James Hird and all those injections have addled his brain ?;)

Well you find one item of clothing that men look better in than a woman :) if you can I would walk through LT;s in heels and a pink or red g-string and stockings... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
All tongue in cheek Miss Ginger

And your cheeks are well and truly worthy of tongue

36075.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yeah nah nah yeah...he'll get use to it...

Good thing your 50 and a bit, H2.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well you find one item of clothing that men look better in than a woman :) if you can I would walk through LT;s in heels and a pink or red g-string and stockings... :)

Lets compromise Feebee Here is a team of girls in a men's competition
essendon-football-club.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Lets compromise Feebee Here is a team of girls in a men's competition
essendon-football-club.jpg

I am not buying that.. Look at the images I posted... you find the above, and I would do as I say.. But I want the man in the clothing then the woman.. side by side you know how that words. being a pie fan!

So there is your mission,,,,

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
That wouldn't affect him at all with me ;) not even the over 50's can escape me now mwahahaha

I can see H2, lighting his fireworks in his humongous backyard over this comment. Farmer's grooving, tractor's moving...uh uh...time to do the macarena...:D

C

Crimson Idol No More

I don't normally block people because I'm still interested in different opinions and thread topics, and personally I don't like ignore-ance.
Plucka is the first and only blocked on any forum and it's much more peaceful.
As annoying as the duck can sometimes be at least his threads/posts are mostly interesting & bear some semblance of relevance to the original thread topic 😃

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
I don't normally block people because I'm still interested in different opinions and thread topics, and personally I don't like ignore-ance.

Good call, I’m the same, it’s just a shame he’s driving away the girls from participating in the forum so it’s going to get worse over time 🙁

C

Crimson Idol No More

I posted a warning earlier, it seems to have been missed by you. The bullying will stop. Thank you
Good call, I’m the same, it’s just a shame he’s driving away the girls from participating in the forum so it’s going to get worse over time 🙁
I would suggest there is another prolific poster of nonsense gibberish & mindless drivel doing a far better job of driving the ladies & pretty much anyone else with an iota of intelligence away from the forum. 😴

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
I would suggest there is another prolific poster of nonsense gibberish & mindless drivel doing a far better job of driving the ladies & pretty much anyone else with an iota of intelligence away from the forum. 😴

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate! Just kidding, just kidding 🤣😂 - The beef you guys have is unfortunate and nobody likes to see it get to that point. And I’m sure it will die down over time, hopefully.

The difference with Plucka is that he attacks everybody, all of the time, especially working ladies that are half the reason we all come here.

O

Outski

I posted a warning earlier, it seems to have been missed by you. The bullying will stop. Thank you
Would the prolific poster of nonsense, gibberish & mindless drivel you speak of happen to be a man in a dress by any chance Crimson? 🤣

dan60

Diamond Member
same here, first time in my life I've ever blocked someone.
this place is getting like faecesbook, and it's some of the newer posters causing all the trouble.

Happy2

Legend Member
MY first visit back for quite a while
It certainly seems to have changed drastically since I joined 10 years ago

There was great interaction between members/punters and the ladies from LT"s and private ladies and staff Which is / was beneficial to both parties And which MAK used to encourage knowing the forum was a good potential income source

And a core of good people who volunteered their time as moderators
I have seen many old (figuratively speaking of course) members still here and hope more of the core members resume posting in what was a non confrontational friendly manner
I look forward to seeing how the site fares

T

Tania Admin

No TV's in my house nor TS's or ladyboys I do have a couple of Televisions though
And you also have a cute pussy to stroke..... 🤔

Heres proof...

View attachment 52645 View attachment 52646 View attachment 52647 View attachment 52648

Now guys they pinched your pant suit, so why not pinch the skirt suit off them....

Oh but I do like a handsome man in a nice suit, who smells good as well,,,,,mmmm mmmm
@Naughty Thoughts is hot in a suit 😍

There was great interaction between members/punters and the ladies from LT"s and private ladies and staff Which is / was beneficial to both parties And which MAK used to encourage knowing the forum was a good potential income source

I have seen many old (figuratively speaking of course) members still here and hope more of the core members resume posting in what was a non confrontational friendly manner

Oh but I do love stirring you H2 xo

Happy2

Legend Member
And you also have a cute pussy to stroke..... 🤔

Oh but I do like a handsome man in a nice suit, who smells good as well,,,,,mmmm mmmm
@Naughty Thoughts is hot in a suit 😍

Oh but I do love stirring you H2 xo
Tis a shame your wit doesn't match you ability to stir
PS I reckon my pussy gets more strokes than yours
But hopefully yours doesn't cough out furballs

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member

Your proof for driving people away being...? Tania herself has said no one's driven away and more people are joining in another thread.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
The difference with Plucka is that he attacks everybody, all of the time, especially working ladies that are half the reason we all come here.

Wow! Show me 10 instances where I've attacked "everybody, all of the time". I know you're a credible person who doesn't lie or exaggerate so I'm interested.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Its a great post and I think she was only using me as an example, but we should remember these features more often

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member

Welcome back mate, in 36 days I’ll have been on here for 10 years and it’s always been a joy reading your posts.