Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

I

indyswinger

i love shaved but i will not turn down a well groomed one i just dont want to need the weedwacker

Auskiwicouple

Bronze Member
Definitely prefer fully shaved.....nothing like smooth lips to suck on :)

The wife also prefers fully shaved....and I'm more than happy to accommodate....and as they say...a giraffe looks taller when not poking out the top of a tree ;)

G

gablueyes

I prefer one that is trimmed. I trim mine and love the look and the feel.

H

hoogeoff

I love the waxed pussy, so silky smooth, mmm, the feeling on my face is awesome

Professional7

Professional 7 ..Here to Enjoy !
Silver Member
Nothing beats the beautifully WAXED smooth pussy , Nothing more disgusting than a great deal of hair ..very important to at least Shave and preferably Wax .

For Guys , important to keep things Neat , I shave with clippers and keep neat and Clean . You cant ask for perfect Shaved Pussy ..then not be groomed yourself .

G

gablueyes

My first lover was smooth, and I did not know how good I had it until we broke up. Other lovers did not trim at all.

One lover was very happy with all the hair that she had. It was a forest and was a turn off for me.

I like a trimmed but love a shaved or waxed twat.

As for me, I do trim and love the feel of the lack of hair.

Professional7

Silver Member
Gablueyes ..encourage you lovers with your own example .. The " Forest " will take some work , probably has some stupid " hippy " values , there are avenues to " show the light " ...nothing worse than a GIANT BUSH .

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Can you actually dye pubic hair around a vagina??
I might be fun to have coloured hair like Blue or Pink etc...
Just for a nice visual change..

J

JasRob

My girl's into waxing because she isn't comfortable with the shaving when the pubic hair grows, she says its like a man's mustache, LOL..So i prefer waxing all the way and she's pretty getting used to waxing...less hair down there is so much better...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bigkev68

I prefer trimmed or waxed but natural is OK as long as the woman doesn't want me to go down on her. I hate shaved.

T

that guy28

oh def waxed. There is somethin appealing about a proud bush, like a lions mane or soemthing. but im not about to go kissing a lions mane...

Loins mane.

W

who_knows

I used to love seeing a bald pussy (dont get me wrong i still do) but lately the bushier it is the harder i seem to get..

rangamuffin

Bronze Member
Prefer shaven, nice and smooth. Fortunately the wife likes that too and has had IPL treatment so no stubble! Yum

A

ariana

keep your pussy waxed and smooth. much cleaner and feels amazing with a tongue stroking her! No hair to get in the way!! i do have a small strip of hair at the front that i keep short. Afterall - i am a woman!

And yes- a man that is trimmed is sooo apreciated! i dont mind alittle hair - but please keep it trimmed and you might find that a woman will spend alot more time going down on you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Professional7

Silver Member
keep your pussy waxed and smooth. much cleaner and feels amazing with a tongue stroking her! No hair to get in the way!! i do have a small strip of hair at the front that i keep short. Afterall - i am a woman!

And yes- a man that is trimmed is sooo apreciated! i dont mind alittle hair - but please keep it trimmed and you might find that a woman will spend alot more time going down on you :)

That SOUNDS absolutely perfect , I completely agree ..and for the guys Same same , keep yourself Clean , trimmed ..NO DOUBT the action both recieve will be enhanced . There is nothing WORSE than a big hairy , unkept Twat ...keep neat , keep clean ...and let us very easily be able to nicely tounge your delicious Pussy .................... Well done !

gazzman

Gold Member
I love them all! Variety is the spice of life. Some of the bushiest i've had are Koreans but as long as the pubes are clean its all part of the experience. Then i've had waxed nothing down there and all sorts of landing strips. Weirdest was a girl that trimmed her pubes like birds wings about 2 inches long.
Big one for me, must be clean down there and inside. Not into strong smells or taste. Yuk

gazzman

Gold Member
I love them all! Variety is the spice of life. Some of the bushiest i've had are Koreans but as long as the pubes are clean its all part of the experience. Then i've had waxed nothing down there and all sorts of landing strips. Weirdest was a girl that trimmed her pubes like birds wings about 2 inches long.
Big one for me, must be clean down there and inside. Not into strong smells or taste. Yuk

A

allenchen

Re: cut or uncut?

Definitely shaved.

There's something about smooth curves that gets me every time. Though I'm unsure if the reverse is true