• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

W

Weekenders

Bald skin on bald skin is so much hotter. I enjoy being able to feel her juices flowing with my freshly shaved balls during penetration.

T

tomsp1

I prefer a trimmed bush but its not that important to me as long as they are willing:)

H

Heidi

hmmmm..there is nothing better than sliding my toungue over a shaved pussy but sometimes a bit of hair is nice....alot of hair looks kinda dirty which is a total turn-on aswell...it is all good!

J

Jade18yo

being waxed or shaven increases feeling for the woman in my opinion.. don't know why you wouldnt!

J

JasM4

I love kissing licking and sucking on a twat anyway they come. Even happy sunny side up

M

mungojerry

Trimmed is good, shaven is better and waxed is a quantum leap ahead best.

N

naughtyguy23

Waxed for the win. I really don't like going down on an untrimmed one.

M

mo4ever

smooth waxed or shaved are same to me :p as long as it is not hairy down-there

A

adventurous9438

Shaved or VERY neatly trimmed for me.....And I do trim down my pubs if I know I am going to get lucky....whats good for the goose....as they say!!

J

Jenny88

Just get waxed, so smooth and so nice for the tongue both ways.
Jenny :icon_blow

Shaved or VERY neatly trimmed for me.....And I do trim down my pubs if I know I am going to get lucky....whats good for the goose....as they say!!

S

superdragonx

Trimmed is good, shaven is better and waxed is a quantum leap ahead best.

Quoted for the truth - nothing better than a waxed, smooth pussy; keeps it smooth for a long time, as opposed to the stubble that comes back and irritates my face when you lot shave!

M

Mya_01

Mmmmm I prefer my girls to be nicely shaven or waxed up : )". This makes for easier access and (well I think) looks a hell of a lot nicer. This is my opinion anyways...it makes everything look all nice and clean.

I'd also like to say that I prefer my men (not to be shaved) but a little trim goes a long way down there I think.

G

greatwhitedale

waxed, shaved, or trimmed neatly is fine, i tend to keep myself shaved around my scrotum also, i think majority of women like this.

W

WRXXR

To all the guys out there - How do you keep it shaved?

I've tried waxing and shaving but over the last few years I've been using veet creams. Lather it on like shaving cream, wait a few minutes and rub it off!

Then I (or my shower partner..) use lots of sorbelene cream as it sort of burns. I assume that's why it says "do not use on genitals".

The next day it feels uncomfortable but feels ok after that. Lasts for a week or so and then the hair grows back of course. Tends to grow back soft so it's ok for about 3 weeks after as it's very short.

This is going to sound weird but wrap your thighs in cling wrap so you only do the pubic area so you won't get two irritated areas rubbing against one another.

I would prefer to get waxed (hot busty 40+ would be great haha) but it's in the too hard basket but the other day I saw some veet waxing strips so I might try those next time I'm shopping!

Last edited by a moderator: