Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

B

billyj

ill take either shaved or just a nice little landing strip, its a bit like coke vs pepsi ill state a prefrence but take whatevers going lol

theunknowncomic

Silver Member
I also have to say that shaved is nice! Though a Mowhawk or something else left that is creative always looks good...

Here in lies another Question... Who does this for the ladies?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have to admit I do enjoy Asian ladies who have not shaved.
All the others yes a shaved twat very very enjoyable.

T

Tania Admin

Hmmm, waxed is awesome fully or partially, though a well manicured lady is hot too.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Definitely love the curlies in my mouth after dining at the Y Diner. The brittle curls are just what one need around the mouth, just so refreshing and great for removing food scrap from your mo or beard. LoL...probably won't go as far as flossing me teeth with it...but if your game enough, great.

rangamuffin

Bronze Member
Yeah, nothing like a natural red bush. Usually prefer smooth and shaved with the exception of a natural red one.

S

Shelby @ Rubys

since i started getting waxed i couldnt imagine going back to shaving or natural haha :)

Buzz

Foundation Member
My Girlfriend recently shaved her pussy, Previously she kept her pussy well manicured. I do prefer the shaved/waxed look, not only from a visual aspect but in giving her oral its more pleasant. On a humorous aside, divers have trouble getting a good seal on there mask if they have a beard. Just as I like creating a seal around her pussy with my lips and sucking her clit and all her juices. By her reaction it seems to work very well and she enjoys many orgasms.

Buzz

Foundation Member
do you think its the idea of something different Claire? Personally I much prefer the clean shaved pussy. much nicer to get my tongue in and around.
So whats the thinking on guys shaving. ?? love to hear everyones thoughts

C

colzilla

I get the clippers out if I'm a bit bushy down there. I wouldn't shave it all of though because that would be just to itchy.

Langtrres VIP Perth 4

Silver Member
Some men think shaved is like having a young girl when they were 18......As for ladies most like shaved as its nicer an more hygienic..........Go the Shaved Pussy's x

S

Sandi Lang

there's nothing worse than having pubes tickling your nose while giving head. Clean shaven for me thanks

do you think its the idea of something different Claire? Personally I much prefer the clean shaved pussy. much nicer to get my tongue in and around.
So whats the thinking on guys shaving. ?? love to hear everyones thoughts

Maybe because it is such a rare thing for woman to have a massive bush, that's bringing fourth the requests for hair? We just can't win :(
And if we have to prune down there so should guys. At least give it a bit of a clipper ffs.

H

hairlikka

definately prefer natural,hair is there for a reason and it is most definately not more hygeinic to shave or wax ,hair is a filter of dirt and grime

camper33

Bronze Member
Dear Claire ,

Maybe it is an Australian term , or a Langtrees term , but I don't know what a " WL " is . :dontknow: Would you mind educating me , please ? ( Thank you in advance . ) :D

I still say natural is best , and if any changes to that , shaving is dead last . Shaving sharpens each and every shaft of hair into a weapon ! Like a spear , or a wire brush .

Sincerely ,

camper33

P. S., I guess I don't know what ffs means either . ( Again , please , and thank you ma'am ! )

Last edited:
Hello Camper :)

Allow me to enlighten you.....
WL - Working Lady, the politically correct term to use on this forum at all times.
ffs - The not so politically correct term - For Fuck Sake.

I agree that shaving is dead last as it does exactly what you say and sharpens every hair producing a wire brush effect. Personally waxing is the only way to go as it reduces the amount of hair, leaves it smooth for ages and when it does grow back its nice soft hair. And no ITCHING!

I hope I've answered your questions Camper and if you ever have any more, don't be shy we're all friends here :happy7:

Take care,
Claire xxx

J

Jessica Vixxxen

There's no excuse to have a thick long "80's bush" of hair! That's just sheer laziness and it doesn't take a sheer genius to work that one out. Many of my male clients rock up with a huge thick bush and I am literally holding back the hair to give them a proper head job... EEEEEK! I am immaculate down stairs so DATY is a joy with me but It is a turn off when my clients have a hairy thick bush and I just suck it and smile while I am dying inside lol!! WOAH how detailed was that? lol

S

somethingfun11

a little of both, neat shaved flaps and a little bush on the top!

There's no excuse to have a thick long "80's bush" of hair! That's just sheer laziness and it doesn't take a sheer genius to work that one out. Many of my male clients rock up with a huge thick bush and I am literally holding back the hair to give them a proper head job... EEEEEK! I am immaculate down stairs so DATY is a joy with me but It is a turn off when my clients have a hairy thick bush and I just suck it and smile while I am dying inside lol!! WOAH how detailed was that? lol

Detailed but funny haha you poor baby we need to get the message out there that 'GUYS NEED TO TRIM THEIR BUSHES!'

camper33

Bronze Member
Dear Claire ,

Thank you for your kindness ! Not everyone would have taken the time to answer me .

Thank you for considering me as a friend !!! :happy3:

Sincerely ,

camper33