• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

A

Alecia the Foxx

Fully shaved inside and out, except for a small landing strip. Keeps everyone happy, and seems to be the current "fashion."

F

FunkyMonks

Shaved definitely! It's a beautiful thing and should be there to admire :)

S

silentbob

Not completely shaved or natural. Something tidy in between :thumbsup:

F

FateDecided

We'd have to weigh in on the shaved side. Bare flesh lets you see every detail..

T

TessInBrisbane

Definitely shaven!

Girls I like shaven with a small landing strip. I have that most of the time too.

Guys I like at least short, doesn't have to be shaven but tidy is wonderful!

G

gemini

Shaved, waxed or a neat trim. Nothing worse than having to pause to remove pubes from mouth - really ruins the mood.

I

Izaak

I think that a little hair doesn't hurt, aslong as its trimmed neatly?
Rock the airstrip!!!!

R

Rio...

on a woman I like trimmed,landing strip....as long as there is something there to show she is all woman and not girl....but each to there own.

if a man wants his balls in my mouth he should trim them a little at least.... long pubes when u are going down on a guy can be a hazard...scratched eyeballs isn't fun...

tige640

Silver Member
A pussy is a beautiful thing and when shaven reminds me of a new rose bud early in the morning with a drop of dew on the petals

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Shaved/waxed on women, find hair on men sexy as long as they are not over powering.O0
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dickpot

Silver Member
i wouldlike comment on both topics
1 i like a girl shaven and even better if i can be the one doing the shaving.
as for the cut -uncut i'm cut and i think it is the best,

S

samcore

When flirting, the most important thing to remember is that it should be fun. If you do not enjoy flirting, this will be apparent to people you are forcing yourself to flirt with and will certainly put them off you before you even get to know them. BDSM toys

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
very true dickpot.......very sexy to be shaven by somebody else and vice versa......shaving a man is sexy as well......lol.....at least for me (not sure about the man........he might regret it after I am finished with him:violent5:)
Can all be part of a foreplay game.
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
......shaving a man is sexy as well......lol.....at least for me (not sure about the man........he might regret it after I am finished with him:violent5:)
Can all be part of a foreplay game.

...you would need a whipper snipper in my case.....lol..... :)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Hehehehe.......no worries Fudd.....what ever 'tool' to be used can be fun when it lays in the right hands. Maybe I should start my 'shaving' career with you??????? No charges apply.:evil1:
What do you think???
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

B

blackbelt7007

I love my girlfriend to be all shaved and smooth. So much better for going down on her. And in turn I groom myself and get rid of all the hair as well for her pleasure - she loves it

L

Lexi Summers

I've been fully shaven for 7 years now and am tired of the effort...so I'm having laser done :O I hope I don't decide I want hair there when I'm 30/40/50 years old!

blues62

Gold Member
i reckon once you like being fully shaven you wont be bothered when you are in your 50s with no hair.

T

Tessa

Obviously Each to their own.......

If im goin down on a chick i prefer manicured/shaven/waxed but really either way if im horny im not really gonna give 2 hoots wether theres hair there or not hehe

If im goin down on a guy i prefer manicured/shaven/waxed also.

its just cleaner,you know that he/she is aware of personal hygiene etc....

A

awareguy

I like it natural but not all the way......it shd be trimmed and I love playing with them preferably little red bush

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

D27dfcce4c464caa47f6c31ecd322310

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jenny88

Agree, totally smooth for both, mine and his both done yesterday sooo nice.