Who is Madame X

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
How is it that posted replys just disappear from threads??? I suggested that Sir Cruiser and Mr X "stop crossing swords and make a revelation" at approximately 12.45 Friday and the post is gone today? The post was liked by Madame X. It still comes up in my recent activity. Maybe a moderator can explain. (HP there could be a rum in it for you). How may other peeps posts disappear? Sorry to take over this bantering, fun thread, I will start a new thread if I get enough concerned responses or am not satisfied with the answer. Just noticed about 24 hours between two posts 3.29 Thursday to 4.32 Friday - Time Warp seems to have struck.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yepp I agree, it is very mysterious things do disappear around this thread.
The Gods are watching and helping LOL

Well I am not showing my pegleg.........................it might disappear
Madame X has superpowers..or maybe super BooBies

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
How is it that posted replys just disappear from threads??? I suggested that Sir Cruiser and Mr X "stop crossing swords and make a revelation" at approximately 12.45 Friday and the post is gone today? The post was liked by Madame X. It still comes up in my recent activity. Maybe a moderator can explain. (HP there could be a rum in it for you). How may other peeps posts disappear? Sorry to take over this bantering, fun thread, I will start a new thread if I get enough concerned responses or am not satisfied with the answer. Just noticed about 24 hours between two posts 3.29 Thursday to 4.32 Friday - Time Warp seems to have struck.
I cannot answer for Mister X nor for the moderator who deleted the post but the banter between the two of us is just some fun from my viewpoint. It may be that the mod did not want things to get physical and felt that to encourage it in one place would allow it in others. BUT.................

I am going to ask Madame X if we can meet today as i have heard on the grapevine that she is one hellva sexy lady who dresses as sexy as a Madame can. The only problem is when as i do not know if she is still in Kal.

Mister X

Silver Member
I cannot answer for Mister X nor for the moderator who deleted the post but the banter between the two of us is just some fun from my viewpoint. It may be that the mod did not want things to get physical and felt that to encourage it in one place would allow it in others. BUT.................

I am going to ask Madame X if we can meet today as i have heard on the grapevine that she is one hellva sexy lady who dresses as sexy as a Madame can. The only problem is when as i do not know if she is still in Kal.
Well i do agree that it is just banter but i am still better, bigger where it counts, better looking and can ride a horse better than any city slicker. And Sir Cruiser, get back in line behind me a d Locoman

Mister X

Silver Member
The elusive and secretive Madame X much has been discussed during my hiatus.
It is good to see.
Show yourself Madame X we are waiting.
It would be good if Madame X did show herself and was back in Perth, i might ask her out for lunch when i get in

Madam

Gold Member
Well i do agree that it is just banter but i am still better, bigger where it counts, better looking and can ride a horse better than any city slicker. And Sir Cruiser, get back in line behind me a d Locoman

Madame X never has mixed Bussiness with pleasure... Or more importantly CANNOT... So the reality of a life as a Madame....

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Madame X never has mixed Bussiness with pleasure... Or more importantly CANNOT... So the reality of a life as a Madame....
Ah Madam 'Lotus flower' X - sadly boys just dont get it!! It is indeed fortuitous you are so used to it, you have the ability of brushing them aside with a sweep and eloquent wave of your regal arm. You are in demand for so much that they just cannot see the reality of life as it is for those like yourself who work so tirelessly running the empire around you.
Your resilience and ceaseless hard work is know to those of us that have been lucky to MEET and KNOW you lol!! Lucky me !! xx

Mister X

Silver Member
Ah Madam 'Lotus flower' X - sadly boys just dont get it!! It is indeed fortuitous you are so used to it, you have the ability of brushing them aside with a sweep and eloquent wave of your regal arm. You are in demand for so much that they just cannot see the reality of life as it is for those like yourself who work so tirelessly running the empire around you.
Your resilience and ceaseless hard work is know to those of us that have been lucky to MEET and KNOW you lol!! Lucky me !! xx
That's just not fair, you should let her be free to.meet me

Madam

Gold Member

Oh my dear partner.. If only I didn't love the opposite sex as much... I wud definately make you mine...❤️

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yes----Yes-------Yes, Argh Romance...... a 3 WaY...............MadameX, Amanda, MisterX,
then there is the Orgy
"Sir Cruiser, Locoman,MadameX, Amanda, MisterX,"
I am sitting here waiting for the 1000 of romance post........Just WoW
Will Sir Cruiser ride off into the sunset with MadameX??????????????????
or will MadameX and MisterX have XXX Baby???????????????????????
Cheers and Pass the Rum, life is a lot of FuN

Madam

Gold Member
Ahoy;- Yes----Yes-------Yes, Argh Romance...... a 3 WaY...............MadameX, Amanda, MisterX,
then there is the Orgy
"Sir Cruiser, Locoman,MadameX, Amanda, MisterX,"
I am sitting here waiting for the 1000 of romance post........Just WoW
Will Sir Cruiser ride off into the sunset with MadameX??????????????????
or will MadameX and MisterX have XXX Baby???????????????????????
Cheers and Pass the Rum, life is a lot of FuN

Ahoy my happy pirate, I think you need to take it slow on the rum .. However I have to say your imagination is very entertaining.