Who is Madame X

Madam

Gold Member
image.jpg
Madame x all this controversy on who you are is building between us men, I hope the mystery is worth the wait

My Dear German...
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
"One mans meat is another's poison"
A wise knight said- all good things are worth the wait.. However I am only The Madame... So it is not my beauty that is to be measured...
But so far I dnt think I have had disappointed clients

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beerholder. *hiccup*

One man's meat is actually another's fear or nightmare...no touching that meat i say.

I hope that knight is not Sir Cumalot.

Madam

Gold Member
There is a passing resemblance to the body, although I must say the face has the look of ladyboy about it, so that definitely doesn't fit your visage superbe.

But but I thought I was a woman with balls of steel!!!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
View attachment 32725

My Dear German...
A wise knight said- all good things are worth the wait.. However I am only The Madame... So it is not my beauty that is to be measured...
Well any knight worth his salt would wait for such a beauty or a Madame with those legs

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
Methinks Mister X admits defeat too easily

german

Silver Member
View attachment 32725

My Dear German...

I agree, but the suspense is rising, I think my expectations are now too much lol
Although I think I may know who you are

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
haha, keep up german......It will be at the Pleasure Lounge location at the back of Langtrees in Burswood and Jaz will be starring there! We already have a raft of beauties stepping up to be there from day one too.

german

Silver Member
haha, keep up german......It will be at the Pleasure Lounge location at the back of Langtrees in Burswood and Jaz will be starring there! We already have a raft of beauties stepping up to be there from day one too.
Bloody work keeping me out the loop Great news for the girls here that didn't have work after the closure of pt although was hoping jaz would stay inkal, closer to me at work. When does this new place open this place is down the road of my house think I'll most surely be a regular on my swings home. Winner! I can't control my excitement.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Now I want to know who the mysterious Madame X is too.

Coz da beyatch, she be followin' me! :nailbiting:

Madam

Gold Member
Now I want to know who the mysterious Madame X is too.

Coz da beyatch, she be followin' me! :nailbiting:

XLNC.... If it's a pressure rather then a pleasure.... I will unfollow you...or shall we just making a booking now

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
XLNC.... If it's a pressure rather then a pleasure.... I will unfollow you...or shall we just making a booking now

That's OK, no pressure, just paranoia. I've got other strange people following me too, including the agricultural set... :shifty:

As for a booking, I shall add you to my 'to do' list for when I'm next in Perth. :p