• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who is Madame X

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yes----Yes-------Yes, Argh Romance...... a 3 WaY...............MadameX, Amanda, MisterX,
then there is the Orgy
"Sir Cruiser, Locoman,MadameX, Amanda, MisterX,"
I am sitting here waiting for the 1000 of romance post........Just WoW
Will Sir Cruiser ride off into the sunset with MadameX??????????????????
or will MadameX and MisterX have XXX Baby???????????????????????
Cheers and Pass the Rum, life is a lot of FuN
You must have seen that US show soap HP, same style and yes very entertaining.

But from i have seen on here, Madame X will not be seeing any tom, dick or harry let alone any Mister X or Locoman, Moi, i am a hopeless romantic and live in hope of good times ahead

Madam

Gold Member

But from i have seen on here, Madame X will not be seeing any tom, dick or harry let alone any Mister X or Locoman, Moi, i am a hopeless romantic and live in hope of good times ahead
Or Sally

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy It will happen, you will find another Queen.
Look upon the horizon, adventure awaits for no-one

Mister X

Silver Member

You are not the only one who could be a legend

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
If I was a moderator I'd be suggesting that a couple of people on here play nice. Banter is banter when it's friendly.

Alas, Jaz is not a Mod ;)

PS: I am very well acquainted with Madame X...... Hahahaha!!! :D

Mister X

Silver Member
If I was a moderator I'd be suggesting that a couple of people on here play nice. Banter is banter when it's friendly.

Alas, Jaz is not a Mod ;)

PS: I am very well acquainted with Madame X...... Hahahaha!!! :D
It is only fun and i do not think Sir Cruiser is being unfriendly, i can take some digs

german

Silver Member
Madame x all this controversy on who you are is building between us men, I hope the mystery is worth the wait