Who is Madame X

Mister X

Silver Member
Whoa, I am only a newbie, although Madame X seems to be my type, Strong, Ballsy and Confident. But by the sounds of it, I will not stand a chance with her, whoever she is really.

L

Locoman

??? So I'm thinking you know who mister x is too by the George comment, your too good at this game
Haha no I haven't got a clue of mister x's name just messing around.
I would not post anybodies name on a forum thread.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ohhhhh well there goes that "Online Romance"
I was hoping for 1000 of Romantic Post, then later, there would be "XXX" Baby Avatar
MisterX is out.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Madame X is waiting for the planets to align so she can show herself and her super Madame powers!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ohhhhh well there goes that "Online Romance"
I was hoping for 1000 of Romantic Post, then later, there would be "XXX" Baby Avatar
MisterX is out.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
Well who says Mister X is out, has he been on lately? perhaps Locoman does know him or do I know him?, who knows but I suppose the real question is, Does Madame X know Mister X ? but because she has not come out of the closet yet, Madame X might want to keep her knowledge of Mister X to herself, at least for a while anyway, or Mister X might be shy sometimes, Who knows? Do you?

Mister X

Silver Member
Whoa, newbie still here, who wouda thought that a country boy would get noticed. I am gonna havta meet this Madame X, i love a good X file ha ha. So Madame X, R U ready to come out of the WIR yet?

I think it us far too early to start me having baby avatars mr happypirate.

So any chance of you coming to Perth soon Madame X?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Whoa, newbie still here, who wouda thought that a country boy would get noticed. I am gonna havta meet this Madame X, i love a good X file ha ha. So Madame X, R U ready to come out of the WIR yet?

I think it us far too early to start me having baby avatars mr happypirate.

So any chance of you coming to Perth soon Madame X?
Hold your horses country boy, when you come to the big city you will have to compete with the city folks and i believe that i will make it my mission to be the first to see Madame X, that is if i have her permission of course. I am not sure but i may have already met her if she is involved with Wink Massage and the two RB's, but somehow i do not think they will reveal who she is yet as it seems there is a bit of mystery going on with Madame X

Mister X

Silver Member
Hold your horses country boy, when you come to the big city you will have to compete with the city folks and i believe that i will make it my mission to be the first to see Madame X, that is if i have her permission of course. I am not sure but i may have already met her if she is involved with Wink Massage and the two RB's, but somehow i do not think they will reveal who she is yet as it seems there is a bit of mystery going on with Madame X
HOLD MY HORSES, CITY BOY, I challenge you to ride a horse, bet you can't do that HA. Perhaps we should let Madame X decide if she wants to meet you or me first and stop being a big head, I'm not just a country boy.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
HOLD MY HORSES, CITY BOY, I challenge you to ride a horse, bet you can't do that HA. Perhaps we should let Madame X decide if she wants to meet you or me first and stop being a big head, I'm not just a country boy.
You need to read up on me cos i recently rode a horse to a particular establishment so i would win that one hoofs down and yes obviously it is entirely up to Madame X who she sees and when. Want a shoot out in the main street in Kal?

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Ah the elusive Madam X - a lady of rare beauty that I have met. You men may speculate as much as you wish on the identity of that fair lady, however I suspect she will remain incognito for some time. She doesn't believe that mere mortals are suitable as yet to make her acquaintance. Only her closest confidants know her real identity.
She is a mysterious elusive lotus blossom whose powerful magnetism smites all who are within range totally. They become slaves to her will - so to protect you all she remains Madam X.

Madam

Gold Member
Ah the elusive Madam X - a lady of rare beauty that I have met. You men may speculate as much as you wish on the identity of that fair lady, however I suspect she will remain incognito for some time. She doesn't believe that mere mortals are suitable as yet to make her acquaintance. Only her closest confidants know her real identity.
She is a mysterious elusive lotus blossom whose powerful magnetism smites all who are within range totally. They become slaves to her will - so to protect you all she remains Madam X.
love u to partner!!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Well who says Mister X is out, has he been on lately? perhaps Locoman does know him or do I know him?, who knows but I suppose the real question is, Does Madame X know Mister X ? but because she has not come out of the closet yet, Madame X might want to keep her knowledge of Mister X to herself, at least for a while anyway, or Mister X might be shy sometimes, Who knows? Do you?
WTF?????