What would you do if you Won $1Million......................

Gina Ling

Gold Member
17.mau-biet-thu-nha-dep-co-ho-boi-ktshanoi.net.jpg

T

Thatguy

Id buy a house... new car.. pay off debts.... and look at a holiday somewhere.. and invite my fav private lady to join me..;) ;)...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
The title says"what would u do if u won $1 million " .........so what is the closest you've come to actually winning this amount.? in all the years Lotto has been around,I've got 5 numbers ,out of six, 4 times once in a shared ticket,and 3 times on my own .The last one 2 weeks ago,the 6th number was on the line below and the most i pickrd up was $1500

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
My first thoughts were to buy all the cool things I've never been able to afford
Flash cars , holidays , coke and hookers

But honestly...I'm a simple man
So I'd pay off my house , finish the renovations , buy myself a reliable car
And use the rest to help my daughter fight cancer while theres still a chance to save her.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
My first thoughts were to buy all the cool things I've never been able to afford
Flash cars , holidays , coke and hookers

But honestly...I'm a simple man
So I'd pay off my house , finish the renovations , buy myself a reliable car
And use the rest to help my daughter fight cancer while theres still a chance to save her.

That's so Nice,Sorry to hear about your Daughter................xxxxxxx

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Im not sure there is enough space here for that - after women and shoes, clothes, shoes, clothes, cars, oh and if you do that by 20 lines then add in social responsibility, family responsibility ( tho I am fast aspiring to the adage of spending the kids inheritance) - yep think thats it - ohh retire!!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Looking at some of the photos of homes and views that some of u people would buy if u won $1million id say that amount would just about cover the deposit