What would you do if you Won $1Million......................

Viktoria Richards

Gold Member
Let's see now, $1,000,000 / $400 = 2,500 visits to Langtrees (assuming no extras or price hikes).

2,500 / 3 visits per week = 833 weeks

833 / 52 weeks per year = 16 years

So I'd be set until I'm nearly 60. Does that count as a sound investment strategy?
hahah awesome;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I worked out a million would only last me for regular visits at LT's for one year, so I'd either have to budget carefully, or find someone who wants me for what's on the inside :D

Fly to Thailand, they love you a long long long long.....time...you can even have a maid with your harem.

Dallas

Legend Member
Fly to Thailand, they love you a long long long long.....time...you can even have a maid with your harem.

If I got love for long long time.. I'd be maid... err. I mean made!... well probably both.. I know how relationships work :p

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
maybe some company for my beetle...............
images

images

images

Taslyn Pierce

♥Exotic Dancer of Langtrees♥
Diamond Member
I'd go on a huge shopping spree
Spoil my family then buy a house here and a house in Houston
Then travel the world with my lover

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I'd go on a huge shopping spree
Spoil my family then buy a house here and a house in Houston
Then travel the world with my lover
Why Houston????????
Your essentially driving a Porsche Rochi.
I know Homer. I let you in on a secret....my VW is actually a Porsche in disguise........at least according to my last speeding ticket.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Why Houston????????

I know Homer. I let you in on a secret....my VW is actually a Porsche in disguise........at least according to my last speeding ticket.

LoL...i know right. While it's not land speed breaking record but it flies after giving it enough juice and time.

Speaking of speeding ticket...I was in NSW not so long ago, and driving there gave me a shock. They actually have signs at every traffic light that has camera. The same goes for school zone cameras, and mobile cameras. There were like 2 or 3 signs 50 metres before the mobile camera, and I thought WTH. How are they gonna make $$$, how are they gonna snap people by surprise and issue them a hefty fine at the same time??? This never happens in WA anymore...a bit Michael Douglas happening in WA..."Greed i$ Good $$$".

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
OMG! OMG! OMG! Guess who scored the jackpot last night?!

5934A6712C054F7CBF4BC58A1789B090.ashx_.jpeg

So long, suckers!

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Its not as much as you think , the best and safest thing would be to bye CBA at the moment that will get you12269 shares giving you a tax free dividend of about 40K per annum better than a pension but no ticket to easy street ,

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
WHAT YOU won lotto whens the party.dont forget your mates

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I was going to retire on my winnings but blew it all (and then some) on the parking. :(

Happy2

Legend Member
$1 000 000
How much is that to a langtrees girl?
Well if you get to keep half of the $400 1 hour fee and never share with the taxman That's 5000 sessions

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
To quote Office Space (the greatest movie of all time): "Two chicks at the same time, man"