• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What would you do if you Won $1Million......................

Gina Ling

Gold Member
17.mau-biet-thu-nha-dep-co-ho-boi-ktshanoi.net.jpg

T

Thatguy

Id buy a house... new car.. pay off debts.... and look at a holiday somewhere.. and invite my fav private lady to join me..;) ;)...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
The title says"what would u do if u won $1 million " .........so what is the closest you've come to actually winning this amount.? in all the years Lotto has been around,I've got 5 numbers ,out of six, 4 times once in a shared ticket,and 3 times on my own .The last one 2 weeks ago,the 6th number was on the line below and the most i pickrd up was $1500

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
My first thoughts were to buy all the cool things I've never been able to afford
Flash cars , holidays , coke and hookers

But honestly...I'm a simple man
So I'd pay off my house , finish the renovations , buy myself a reliable car
And use the rest to help my daughter fight cancer while theres still a chance to save her.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
My first thoughts were to buy all the cool things I've never been able to afford
Flash cars , holidays , coke and hookers

But honestly...I'm a simple man
So I'd pay off my house , finish the renovations , buy myself a reliable car
And use the rest to help my daughter fight cancer while theres still a chance to save her.

That's so Nice,Sorry to hear about your Daughter................xxxxxxx

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Im not sure there is enough space here for that - after women and shoes, clothes, shoes, clothes, cars, oh and if you do that by 20 lines then add in social responsibility, family responsibility ( tho I am fast aspiring to the adage of spending the kids inheritance) - yep think thats it - ohh retire!!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Looking at some of the photos of homes and views that some of u people would buy if u won $1million id say that amount would just about cover the deposit