What would you do if you Won $1Million......................

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
It is all about a chance and apparently it is a 50/50 thing...........yeah right.........I counted traffic lights last night on my way back fro Freo............20 traffic lights and my score was 8 to 12 for green light......not too bad considering that I am usually on the other side.
.........maybe it is a sign.......maybe I should buy a lotto ticket for Saturday.........

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Last time I bought a lotto ticket it was because a coworker encouraged/playfully bullied me into doing it at a previous job. I asked the newsagent guy, "one lotto please" then had to pick from a list of options. Can't remember what I bumbled and ended up with but I won my money back plus a little more.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Its not as much as you think , the best and safest thing would be to bye CBA at the moment that will get you12269 shares giving you a tax free dividend of about 40K per annum better than a pension but no ticket to easy street ,

12260 CBA shares are worth $10471591 today

H

Holly Wood

29a6b0e6f5ef9198b84d1a085eaa9d57.jpg

MikeB

Legend Member
Last winning Lotto ticket I purchased, I felt luck after a fabulous punt with a gorgeous lady so I told her I buy her one and gave it to her at our next meeting. :D

She collected the winnings - didn't get rich but a win is a win! :cool:

That next punt was even more special;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Last winning Lotto ticket I purchased, I felt luck after a fabulous punt with a gorgeous lady so I told her I buy her one and gave it to her at our next meeting. :D

She collected the winnings - didn't get rich but a win is a win! :cool:

That next punt was even more special;)
So if the lady had won a million I wonder if you may have gotten a discount?

N

Naughty Thoughts

A million isn't that much.

With a million, I could buy two properties to rent out, use the remainder as a deposit on a third and use the three rents to quickly pay off the third. Income from three rentals would make anice side income on top of the money from working.

Who am I kidding - if I had a million I'd just give it all to my wife. :p

Happy2

Legend Member
People say a Million isn't much Then why do the majority of people play Saturday Lotto? I mean generally the top prize is a paltry $500 000 or less

And one million free in your hand You have to earn about $1.7 mill at a guess to have $1mill in your hands Or at $40 per hour thats 42 500 work hours I think I would rather win a pifling $1 000 000

N

Naughty Thoughts

Assuming someone is in a very good financial position and can save 20% of their income per week, and they are getting compound interest, and they have no unexpected expenses then to save one million liquid in the bank would take 58 years on $1,000/w income without adjusting for inflation.

In 1947, the average house in Australia was $6,550 petrol was 9c /L and the average income was $2,700.

How much will you be able to buy in 2073 with $1M? :D

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Er just for the record I sad Its not as much as you think , not quite sure who ewe is but she thinks a lot .

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
True story.

I work in a corporate office environment and last week I was in my boss's office and I asked him if he would invest in property if he had a spare million dollars.

His response...."If I had a spare million dollars I would be snorting cocaine off a hookers ass"

I thought this was very funny, however, 2 people were walking past his office when he said it, and they didn't see the funny side of it. :muted::muted:

Very embarrassing. o_O

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hehehehehehe Zeus, your boss sounds like my kind of client. I am happy to offer my bum in case he is looking for one.........plus I can bring a girl friend so he can have a choice ;)

th