What is your favourite thing about Australia?

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh come on, Feebs...always look at the bright side of life...because it's as good as it gets.

Besides the beach is for all to enjoy, smoking, boozing are not welcome behaviours at the beach when you have the underage around. Going nude, well, there is Swanbourne, you go gorking and go nude all you want with the rest of the retirees.

You wouldn't want rowdy beach patrons to point out your sexy and unsexy bits, would you now.
Our Fee Bee would never go nude he'd always wear his Garter belt and other lovelies I am sure
Why spend thousands on K mart undies if your not going to show them off ?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Oh come on, Feebs...always look at the bright side of life...because it's as good as it gets.

Besides the beach is for all to enjoy, smoking, boozing are not welcome behaviours at the beach when you have the underage around. Going nude, well, there is Swanbourne, you go gorking and go nude all you want with the rest of the retirees.

You wouldn't want rowdy beach patrons to point out your sexy and unsexy bits, would you now.

I call that The Nanny state..... like helmets while riding a push bike in Europe do they have that? NO... Why Because once you get to 18 in Europe you are considered an Adult... Like this below, try explaining that to a kid..... In Europe no signs like that.. why because they think you are responsible enough to know better....

8396dc0476c424db50bdd31b26e36b82.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well this was in Scotland I assume you will grant Scotland as being part of Europe Phoebe ?
After-drinking-whisky-dri-008.jpg

Scotland really........ lets try somewhere modern......... The Scottish didn't have the bottle to leave the UK....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I call that The Nanny state..... like helmets while riding a push bike in Europe do they have that? NO... Why Because once you get to 18 in Europe you are considered an Adult... Like this below, try explaining that to a kid..... In Europe no signs like that.. why because they think you are responsible enough to know better....

8396dc0476c424db50bdd31b26e36b82.jpg

Unfortunately, this is a Franny nanny state, you are right. Anyone who grew up in Aus, knows better that no one is responsible to know better nor would they wear a helmet on a pushbike, why? Looks are more important than arriving safely at the destination. But that is not to say, this place is poop. And how would one know that there is no Aussie living in Europe? Huh?! What happens if Aussie or American living in Europe behave like they do back home, what then. Do they need to put up signs for these people? Not many are born with common sense nor logic.

Happy2

Legend Member
My vagina and back door are both very smooth.....and both like to be played with Phoebe....Something for everyone!
You seemed such a nice lady when we first met
It seems first appearances are often false eh?

What a shame :(

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
My secret....I scare them to death...RIGAMORTIS....they don't cum any stiffer!
Am I being naughty? I'm trying to be good!

Phoebe

Legend Member
04BCD4D20000044D-0-image-a-31_1464566240253.jpg

Best Supporters on Earth...... England till I die... I'm England till I die... I know I am ...

Happy2

Legend Member
And yet here you are living in Oz
And thinking of going to Germany to live
Me no unnerstan

Phoebe

Legend Member
And yet here you are living in Oz
And thinking of going to Germany to live
Me no unnerstan

Existing in Oz...

Germany with a special German would be nice ;)

I love England FC..... :) its coming into Euro Finals can't I get excited.. :)