What is your favourite thing about Australia?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I hope so too Phoebe. Hope you have a most fabulous night also.:couchpotato:

I hans solo..... atm... if I found a magic lamp I would wish for some sexy red head to magically appear in my bedroom, but where can that Genie find such a creature at this hour?

Happy2

Legend Member
I hans solo..... atm... if I found a magic lamp I would wish for some sexy red head to magically appear in my bedroom, but where can that Genie find such a creature at this hour?
Here ya go Phoebe
harry3.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
Here ya go Phoebe
harry3.jpg

No Xmas card for you..... this year and many years to come......... .. you are seriously sick in the head.... LOL

:kiss: I shall leave that to your imagination Phoebe.

Seems like Happy2 has found me one.......... But Morgan you are lovely with your reply full of love and kindness no malice there at all unlike others before you... :)

10/10 Morgan...

Nomansland

Gold Member
Our sense of humour
The space - a vast vault of blue sky where the pindan meets the turquoise sea (Shark Bay).
Sustainable fisheries
Diversity
Wild flowers
Esperance Beaches
Our ancient landscape
Ningaloo Reef
RFDS
Everyday heroes

Phoebe

Legend Member
I love how you can be in Melbourne and can travel to Brisbane on high speed rail via Sydney, oh yep and that line goes past the Unicorn Zoo at Albury....

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
You gotta love the freeways.

163676-197b0c4e-7b6f-11e3-897f-d21e3ddd1df9.jpg

And the so called speed cameras that are supposed to safe lives with statistics to prove, yet initiatives to improve safety have been slow cumming.

Besides these, you gotta love these...Bunker Bay

BM_SWA011.jpg

Moore River, where the river meets the ocean. It sure beats Swanbourne...lol...
Guilderton.jpg
I so agree with you, its a little hidden secret! I love this place.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
OK, Jaylily, you can't give me a Disagree for http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/what-is-your-favourite-thing-about-australia.54827/#post-448757 without an explanation.

Are you seriously suggesting that most other countries are better to live in than Australia?? If so, please provide a list of at least 97 nations deemed to be better in this regard (if we go by the number of UN member states of 193, disregarding the 2 or 3 others like Taiwan, and if we generously redefine 'most' to mean just over half instead of a significant majority).

Happy2

Legend Member
OK, Jaylily, you can't give me a Disagree for http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/what-is-your-favourite-thing-about-australia.54827/#post-448757 without an explanation.

Are you seriously suggesting that most other countries are better to live in than Australia?? If so, please provide a list of at least 97 nations deemed to be better in this regard (if we go by the number of UN member states of 193, disregarding the 2 or 3 others like Taiwan, and if we generously redefine 'most' to mean just over half instead of a significant majority).
Yes lets all pick on Jaylily :)
Phoebe we expect to naysay But I am most disappointed in you Jaylily tch tch tch
Most disappointed :(

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
To give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he meant to click on the adjacent Agree but missed (I've done that numerous times with my pudgy dwarf fingers), then couldn't work out how to Undo Rating.

Or perhaps Sudan and Syria are underrated.

Happy2

Legend Member
I aologise to Jaylily I did not realise you had sausage fingers
As for Syria and Sudan I hear their Hilton hotels are seriously cheap compared to Perth hotel prices

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yes lets all pick on Jaylily :)
Phoebe we expect to naysay But I am most disappointed in you Jaylily tch tch tch
Most disappointed :(

naysay... you say.. well aussie land is on the decline.... ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...f301405b57c209b342501aee1#load-story-comments

Why stop there, close it all down all over the nation, lets go back to what it was , 9-5 monday to friday.. then no penalty weekend rates, or evening rates., etc etc.....

Australia is no longer becoming a nanny state it is one..... FFS look at the streets of France these days, they are protesting over shit like this, but Aussies just keep on taking being fucked up the ass and paying for that too.....

Happy2

Legend Member
But the question posed was What is your favourite thing about Australia
So I assume your favourite thing is the doom and gloom that you spruik ?

Phoebe

Legend Member
But the question posed was What is your favourite thing about Australia
So I assume your favourite thing is the doom and gloom that you spruik ?

Well.... the sun is setting on the whole nation... time to commit a crime like steal a loaf of bread, maybe you good Aussie folk will put me back on a boat and send me back the England... Please....

Phoebe

Legend Member
See your wrong again
Its Smoke free Booze free and the carpark generally isnt on the beach

Blow me...... :) that is even a low blow for you.... ;) get back on the field its still daylight over ....

Phoebe

Legend Member
I luv the fact that it doesn't get that cold in Winter where you need to wear a full sheep. Pardon the pun !

In cold climates you dress better and women look better in winter clothing IMO, plus in 45 degrees in WA you can only loose so much clothing before you get arrested......

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hmmmm not if you cant smoke, drink, go topless, or even naked... and have to pay to park there... :)

Oh come on, Feebs...always look at the bright side of life...because it's as good as it gets.

Besides the beach is for all to enjoy, smoking, boozing are not welcome behaviours at the beach when you have the underage around. Going nude, well, there is Swanbourne, you go gorking and go nude all you want with the rest of the retirees.

You wouldn't want rowdy beach patrons to point out your sexy and unsexy bits, would you now.