• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Things clients say that can ruin the mood.

gill Grissom

Bronze Member
Ive got more things to investigate then this banter they found a guy dead in the park with weetabix shoved in his ass i think im looking at a ceral killer here

Iccicles

Silver Member
Damn . I just realised asking how busy you been etc is kind of rude :(

Im talking about just a RnT though, not a FS or WL. Does that still be seem as rude..I just trying to make general chit chat early before i shut up and i obv suck at it ::(

Nymph

Gold Member
Damn . I just realised asking how busy you been etc is kind of rude :(

Im talking about just a RnT though, not a FS or WL. Does that still be seem as rude..I just trying to make general chit chat early before i shut up and i obv suck at it ::(

I think with any kind of comment, the translation is within the intention of the asker. If your demeanour and facial expressions suggests curiosity it is different to coming across as a bitter divorcee misogynist.

Happy2

Legend Member
I think with any kind of comment, the translation is within the intention of the asker. If your demeanour and facial expressions suggests curiousity
Nymph Are you saying a girl will forgive a stupidly worded question if said with good intentions, especially if said lady recognises nervousness or shyness?

Nymph

Gold Member
Nymph Are you saying a girl will forgive a stupidly worded question if said with good intentions, especially if said lady recognises nervousness or shyness?
I'm saying the "Post Reply" is too close to the comment box.
*whips hungry troll back under it's bridge and walks away*

V

vader

I'm sure if you use the words, whips and troll that'll be taken as rude:)

Actually that depends on what service you're after