Things clients say that can ruin the mood.

gill Grissom

Bronze Member
Ive got more things to investigate then this banter they found a guy dead in the park with weetabix shoved in his ass i think im looking at a ceral killer here

Iccicles

Silver Member
Damn . I just realised asking how busy you been etc is kind of rude :(

Im talking about just a RnT though, not a FS or WL. Does that still be seem as rude..I just trying to make general chit chat early before i shut up and i obv suck at it ::(

Nymph

Gold Member
Damn . I just realised asking how busy you been etc is kind of rude :(

Im talking about just a RnT though, not a FS or WL. Does that still be seem as rude..I just trying to make general chit chat early before i shut up and i obv suck at it ::(

I think with any kind of comment, the translation is within the intention of the asker. If your demeanour and facial expressions suggests curiosity it is different to coming across as a bitter divorcee misogynist.

Happy2

Legend Member
I think with any kind of comment, the translation is within the intention of the asker. If your demeanour and facial expressions suggests curiousity
Nymph Are you saying a girl will forgive a stupidly worded question if said with good intentions, especially if said lady recognises nervousness or shyness?

Nymph

Gold Member
Nymph Are you saying a girl will forgive a stupidly worded question if said with good intentions, especially if said lady recognises nervousness or shyness?
I'm saying the "Post Reply" is too close to the comment box.
*whips hungry troll back under it's bridge and walks away*

V

vader

I'm sure if you use the words, whips and troll that'll be taken as rude:)

Actually that depends on what service you're after