Things clients say that can ruin the mood.

Nymph

Gold Member
"What's your real name?"
"Do you do privates? My wife isn't home on a Monday."
"Where do you live?"
"How many clients have you had today?"
"Just kiss it.", "just rub it on the outside", "I'm clean I promise".
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
Almost every booking I get asked "where do you work?". My standard answer is " public service " and 90% of the ladies leave it at that, which is great. That other 10% though that push and push. No, I don't want to give that sort of detail to you and if my answers are vague it's because I'm being polite.
Tell the lady you're a public servant by all means

But if pressed you can let it slip you are with the Taxation department

Reactions: Buk

Nymph

Gold Member
You look like a favourite actor of mine
Charles Bronson

Stirling Archer looks like Charles Bronson?

You are showing your age Happy2 :D
My dad liked Charles Bronson too.

Or is that something WL's say to you often ;)

Jade Layne

Silver Member
The most disrespectful I think are

"what's your real name"
"whats a girl like you doing in a place like this"
"have you had a busy day?"

And the biggest mood killer ever goes to
"you're too pretty to be a wh*re"

Nymph

Gold Member
The most disrespectful I think are

"what's your real name"
"whats a girl like you doing in a place like this"
"have you had a busy day?"

And the biggest mood killer ever goes to
"you're too pretty to be a wh*re"

That last one is shocking. I've never had a client be that rude but agree with "what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" I would have thought the answer to that would be obvious. Some just don't get it.

Happy2

Legend Member
Nymph and Jade
That reminds me of a line from a old Marrilion song
When a punter says something similar to a working girl

Next line is
If I'm a lowlife sugar
What's that make you?

Buk

Diamond Member
I've never dreamed of saying any of the above derogatory comments. If anything, sometimes I'll tease my favourite lady and say to her,"Now be serious and tell me you love me" and we both crack up laughing. Nothing like some humour for foreplay.

Opencpl4femfun

Silver Member
Would you class the majority of mood killing comments as being mean, nervous or just genuinely stupid (as in socially retarded who says dumb shit in any situation but has no idea what they're actually saying)?

I'm picturing myself going to a W/L for the first time and easily see myself saying something dumb like "had a busy day?" or "flat out tonight?" just purely from nerves as I'd ask anyone that question normally :doctor: I'd be mortified if my nervous comment ruined her mood and I found out too late before I apologised or was able to make it up to her ;)

Nymph

Gold Member
I have to say, these comments are only common for single male clients. Ladies or couples are much more sensitive in nature and I find the time restraint on a booking with a couple far more nerve racking for everyone involved, especially if it is a first time thing. I think ladies like to take our sensual time and want to have fun as we can orgasm so many more times than men and comfort is such a huge factor. A hotel room overnight stay lingerie party with drinks and tunes sounds more like it. No pressure, just fun.

Some ladies disagree but I wouldn't recommend a brothel for couple play unless you are seasoned players; swingers parties are the best place to meet IMHO. Single guys tend to dominate some parties unless you go to a couples and single ladies night. But benefits include NSA, get to go home whenever you want and I believe that in the first 10 minutes you can tell if you are attracted to someone sexually or not. There is no pressure to play and you are welcome to watch! Best part is it turns out a lot cheaper and more satisfying when you find people that you click with.

Just my opinion :)

But I think most ladies would read nervousness and not take socially awkward comments to heart. I think I'd find it cute :cat:

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
...I'm picturing myself going to a W/L for the first time and easily see myself saying something dumb like "had a busy day?" or "flat out tonight?" just purely from nerves as I'd ask anyone that question normally :doctor: ...
Hehe, that reminds me of a favourite PML of mine. I usually see her in the evening after work and, being very familiar and comfortable with each other, often talk like a married couple.
Her: "Busy day, dear?"
Me: "Flat out, darling."
Her: "You certainly will be soon!"

I'm hoping we'll progress to the next level soon, where she eases me into an armchair, removes my shoes and fetches my slippers, as I fill my pipe and peruse the paper to see what the devil is going on in Suez now. Ah, wedded bliss! ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
You look like a favourite actor of mine
Charles Bronson
Stirling Archer looks like Charles Bronson?

You are showing your age Happy2 :D
My dad liked Charles Bronson too.

Or is that something WL's say to you often ;)
Given the title of the thread, I thought that was something a client (e.g. H2) might say to a WL that possibly could ruin the mood.

PS. Bronson was one of my favourite actors too, so I guess I'm old enough to be your daddy too.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hehe, that reminds me of a favourite PML of mine. I usually see her in the evening after work and, being very familiar and comfortable with each other, often talk like a married couple.
Her: "Busy day, dear?"
Me: "Flat out, darling."
Her: "You certainly will be soon!"

I'm hoping we'll progress to the next level soon, where she eases me into an armchair, removes my shoes and fetches my slippers, as I fill my pipe and peruse the paper to see what the devil is going on in Suez now. Ah, wedded bliss! ;)
And after youve had your slipers brought in and she asks if you'd like a quick "Rub" you say not tonight Darlin I'm to tired hand over the $200 and go home ?

Babette of Darwin

0432 345 288
Gold Member
A lot of the men I see say its their first time, but having said that a few of the older men have seen w/l before and know exactly what to do. But first timers can be nervous and may say something silly accidentally, I usually takes nerves into account and try to relax them with conversation and laughter. The biggest turn offs for me are men with bad breath, men who send dick pics, and men who ring me outside of my working hours. Maybe Ive been lucky but the clients I have had have never been disrespectful, having said that I've had a few regulars who have always paid me in the past turn up have sex and then say oh I forgot my wallet.... Funny thing is I haven't seen them since... Lesson learnt!!!!

XLNC

Legend Member
And after youve had your slipers brought in and she asks if you'd like a quick "Rub" you say not tonight Darlin I'm to tired hand over the $200 and go home ?
Yes, pretty much. How do you know her rate?

Happy2

Legend Member
Given the title of the thread, I thought that was something a client (e.g. H2) might say to a WL that possibly could ruin the mood.

PS. Bronson was one of my favourite actors too, so I guess I'm old enough to be your daddy too.
So if you ever meet Nymph your going to use the ol
"Who's your daddy ?"
Yes, pretty much. How do you know her rate?
Its all in the little red book Charges for seeing OADs

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
The classic one for me was "do you get much work because your old" funny enough that gentleman became a regular customer. I never understand the are you busy question or how many have you seen today etc.

XLNC

Legend Member
... I never understand the are you busy question or how many have you seen today etc.
That's to help us decide how thoroughly we should worship at your temple. The fewer the number of previous visitors that day (ideally none), the more likely we are to explore every nook and cranny without fear of licking up a stray sperm of a competitor left behind. It's quite a primitive instinct, happens a lot in the animal kingdom. I'm sure Sir David Attenborough would have said something about it at some point in the last few decades.
:p

Happy2

Legend Member
That's to help us decide how thoroughly we should worship at your temple. The fewer the number of previous visitors that day (ideally none), the more likely we are to explore every nook and cranny without fear of licking up a stray sperm of a competitor left behind. It's quite a primitive instinct, happens a lot in the animal kingdom. I'm sure Sir David Attenborough would have said something about it at some point in the last few decades.
:p
Oh come on Your XLNC It's just a variation on " To walk in another mans shoes"

gill Grissom

Bronze Member
Bit disrespectful there more then a box you just come in maybe your fucking trees with holes in to much just and if your licking other guys deposit then hell no's what your seeing xlnc dead ones in the gutter or what

Happy2

Legend Member
Gill I am sure His XLNC was just showing of his wonderfully eclectic and maybe at times warped sense of humour

XLNC

Legend Member
Bit disrespectful there more then a box you just come in maybe your f**king trees with holes in to much just and if your licking other guys deposit then hell no's what your seeing xlnc dead ones in the gutter or what
Grissom, I have no idea what you said but CSI has never been the same since you left. Welcome back. :cool:
Gill I am sure His XLNC was just showing of his wonderfully eclectic and maybe at times warped sense of humour
Thanks a lot, spoilsport! I think there were probably more than a few whom I might have landed with that explanation, particularly after I dropped Sir David's name. Someone even rated my post as Informative... Oh wait, that was you. :rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks a lot, spoilsport! I think there were probably more than a few whom I might have landed with that explanation, particularly after I dropped Sir David's name. Someone even rated my post as Informative... Oh wait, that was you. :rolleyes:

I did? Surely not!!
The staff have been at the medicinal brandy again And using my computer
Thats what's happened

JustMe

Gold Member
Bit disrespectful there more then a box you just come in maybe your f**king trees with holes in to much just and if your licking other guys deposit then hell no's what your seeing xlnc dead ones in the gutter or what
No disrespect meant just tongue in cheek banter. Had to read your post a few times to try and understand what you were saying but I think I got about 95% of the gist of it.
Probably getting off subject now anyway.