Things clients say that can ruin the mood.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Is there a particular sentence that can make your experience with a client go from great to absolutely terrible?

My least favourite is "it would feel better if you took the Condom off"
I take this as a huge insult for some reason. Like what? Is my head job not doing it for you? Because I heard your moans and see your eyes rolling back! I can even feel your cock twitching.

I am and always have been a huge believer in safe sex and when clients try and blame the condom or worse, me for their lack of um... Interest it kind of pisses you off a bit. If you aren't used to using condoms then that just gives every lady (not just a working one) a bigger reason to use one! (As well as to be just that little bit more thorough with the health check!)

I don't really care about your previous sex life or sex partners (or for god sake your girlfriend/wife/ significant other) because what is going on in the room is between you and me. There is no other person you should be thinking about or saying things about other then the gorgeous lady between your legs. So. Don't ruin your mood (or mine!) by mentioning things that are irrelevant to the service you are receiving because you will find that a happy redhead can turn to a fiery redhead in a matter of seconds... As sexy as that may seem it isn't at all and could land you with a robotic service!

For example. A client came in and was asking around for which girls provide natural services! Ah to his shock he could not find one. I explained to him that no girl on a Langtrees floor, ever provides such a service. He said he would like to see me. I already know that this sort of client will end in a complaint. I make it loud and clear that I only provide protected services. He still agrees to go through with me.

As soon as the health check is done and his in the shower he says " i don't think having to use a condom with you is worth $400 an hour" I try to hand the envelope back and explain that it indeed hurt my feelings. He apologises and we continue the service. Legit every 2-3 minutes he keeps saying " it would feel better without a condom" "it doesn't feel as good with a condom" blah blah. Tries the whole "I'll pay extra" etc etc. near the end of the booking I'm trying very hard to reign in my temper. I explained from the very beginning that condoms are always used in my services. Then he says at the end what a terrible service I provided! I excused myself from the room while he was in the shower to explain to reception my side of the story. When I return he goes "I bet you told reception I'm going to complain" I said yes, as it's only fair that they hear both sides of the story. He then says something that made me burst out LAUGHING. He says "you better hold onto that yellow envelope tightly, you know you didn't earn it. I wouldn't pay you $400 to wash my dishes". Now some may take this as a huge insult, which I am sure it is what he was trying to do... But to be honest. I wouldn't pay anyone $400 to wash my dishes either... Although I did pay $100 for a dishwasher?

As I left the room I spoke to reception and that was all he had said to them too.

So. Ladies, please tell me I'm not the only one who has a story like this! Lol

baldie

Gold Member
Even gentleman! Perhaps a lady has said something to turn you off too?

When you meet someone in general. Not during sex, but just when you make small talk and the first thing they say to you is, "So what do you do for a living?"

Really gives me the shits that one.

Nateeee

Gold Member
Had a massage where the lady detailed her kids, kids ages, names and what school they went to. Made me feel very uncomfortable, not the information as such, just the fact that giving out that information probably isn't "safe".

I think it was her first and last night, otherwise I was going to let the establishment know to get her to keep such information private.... Haven't seen her name on the roster since

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Even gentleman! Perhaps a lady has said something to turn you off too?
"You only have X minutes left. Do you want to extend?" Foolproof way to kill the mood -- and more importantly, my erection. I don't perform well under time pressure. :mad:

Dallas

Legend Member
That's a horrible experience Ginger, like you were being set up to fail, or manipulated, what's wrong with some people.

Only once have i had a lady say something that turned me off. I got into the booking and the lady said, oh I don't kiss... i said oh ok... then she said, i don't like being touched.... i said, oh ok, then she said, I can't have sex because I'm sore... i said oh ok (i thought uh oh) then I said do you actually do anything at all, and she said, well I won't undress because I'm quitting the industry and getting married tomorrow and saving myself for my husband. I would have respected her a lot more had she told me "before" she got the money.

XLNC

Legend Member
I really hope that was a joke, Dallas, but it's hard to be sure with you!

Dallas

Legend Member
I really hope that was a joke, Dallas, but it's hard to be sure with you!

Sadly, no as crazy as my sense of humour is sometimes it was an actual experience just as I described about 2 years ago in Perth. I could have walked out and gone to Reception and asked for my money back and I'm sure if I told them what happened they would have gone right off at the lady, but i thought whats the point in creating a bad mood for people - receptionists included as I'm probably her last booking anyway. I came back that night and when I told a couple of ladies about my experience in the lounge they were shocked and they really looked after me and I ended up having the best booking ever with two of them so it all worked out in the end.

Happy2

Legend Member
You're a better man than I Dallas
I would definitely have gone to reception We all work hard for our money and don't deserve to be shafted

Happy2

Legend Member
"Is that mole cancerous?"
"1 mole, 2 mole, 3 mole....."
"Say when..."
I would of thought if a Lady pointed out a dubious mole to you Then the lady must have some time for you as a human being And not be wanting you to leave this mortal coil before your time

Surely its a good thing Well , maybe I should say well intentioned

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I would of thought if a Lady pointed out a dubious mole to you Then the lady must have some time for you as a human being And not be wanting you to leave this mortal coil before your time

Surely its a good thing Well , maybe I should say well intentioned

Well, I thank thee who points out a dubious mole of mine. Lady or not. But a lady of the joint would find it a turn off in the middle of business, someone pointing out her dubious mole and started counting it. And ask the lady to say when, so the client can unload his protein pouch.

Buk

Diamond Member
Is there a particular sentence that can make your experience with a client go from great to absolutely terrible?

My least favourite is "it would feel better if you took the Condom off"
I take this as a huge insult for some reason. Like what? Is my head job not doing it for you? Because I heard your moans and see your eyes rolling back! I can even feel your cock twitching.

I am and always have been a huge believer in safe sex and when clients try and blame the condom or worse, me for their lack of um... Interest it kind of pisses you off a bit. If you aren't used to using condoms then that just gives every lady (not just a working one) a bigger reason to use one! (As well as to be just that little bit more thorough with the health check!)

I don't really care about your previous sex life or sex partners (or for god sake your girlfriend/wife/ significant other) because what is going on in the room is between you and me. There is no other person you should be thinking about or saying things about other then the gorgeous lady between your legs. So. Don't ruin your mood (or mine!) by mentioning things that are irrelevant to the service you are receiving because you will find that a happy redhead can turn to a fiery redhead in a matter of seconds... As sexy as that may seem it isn't at all and could land you with a robotic service!

For example. A client came in and was asking around for which girls provide natural services! Ah to his shock he could not find one. I explained to him that no girl on a Langtrees floor, ever provides such a service. He said he would like to see me. I already know that this sort of client will end in a complaint. I make it loud and clear that I only provide protected services. He still agrees to go through with me.

As soon as the health check is done and his in the shower he says " i don't think having to use a condom with you is worth $400 an hour" I try to hand the envelope back and explain that it indeed hurt my feelings. He apologises and we continue the service. Legit every 2-3 minutes he keeps saying " it would feel better without a condom" "it doesn't feel as good with a condom" blah blah. Tries the whole "I'll pay extra" etc etc. near the end of the booking I'm trying very hard to reign in my temper. I explained from the very beginning that condoms are always used in my services. Then he says at the end what a terrible service I provided! I excused myself from the room while he was in the shower to explain to reception my side of the story. When I return he goes "I bet you told reception I'm going to complain" I said yes, as it's only fair that they hear both sides of the story. He then says something that made me burst out LAUGHING. He says "you better hold onto that yellow envelope tightly, you know you didn't earn it. I wouldn't pay you $400 to wash my dishes". Now some may take this as a huge insult, which I am sure it is what he was trying to do... But to be honest. I wouldn't pay anyone $400 to wash my dishes either... Although I did pay $100 for a dishwasher?

As I left the room I spoke to reception and that was all he had said to them too.

So. Ladies, please tell me I'm not the only one who has a story like this! Lol
That character is a complete waste of space!! It's good to know you recognised him as the clown he is AND that you got his money which you more than deserved putting up with him!

Buk

Diamond Member
When you meet someone in general. Not during sex, but just when you make small talk and the first thing they say to you is, "So what do you do for a living?"

True.....I hate lieing all the time

Happy2

Legend Member
Why not tell them the truth buk I mean I know what you do for a living
So why not tell these beautiful girls that you see in these establishments

You're a recruitment officer for Victoria's secret and are just coming in because you've heard such good things and wanted to see for yourself

Last edited:

Buk

Diamond Member
Actually Baldie, I really meant when the WLs ask me what I do for a living. I don't care OUTSIDE of SEX.....I'll share that info' with anyone I have no intention of having sex with....including Happy2:p and other sophisticated males on this forum :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Sometimes...... an answer that gets a beautiful woman's eyebrows raised can go something like. ..

I work in a lab that is perfecting a hydrogen fusion bomb where the blast can be big enough to tear up a continent....but not enough to destroy the planet..... first test is in a week..... wish me luck......

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Actually Baldie, I really meant when the WLs ask me what I do for a living. I don't care OUTSIDE of SEX.....I'll share that info' with anyone I have no intention of having sex with....including Happy2:p and other sophisticated males on this forum :)

That's rather harsh. I think working ladies are just trying to make conversation, especially as I know I get asked what I do outside of this everyday.

Buk

Diamond Member
That's rather harsh. I think working ladies are just trying to make conversation, especially as I know I get asked what I do outside of this everyday.
Good point Ginger. It's just that sometimes people judge you because of a job you do, which I've encountered in the negative over the years, hence I prefer to be a 'tradesman' as from my experience women seem to like 'hands on' men.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member

You should tell them that you are a judge fro the Michellin Sex Traveller's Guide and deciding whether to give out the Gold Plate award for best service, One plate for good HJ, two plates for good BJ and three plates for FS....

XLNC

Legend Member
Very crafty, Sexty8. Why plates though if it's for their sex guide? Instead, they could be Woodys or Rubbers (since it's Michelin and they make tyres as well).

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
My good friend pulled out her phone and showed me pictures of her daddy...... :(
he was 6 months older than me DOH!

XM

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Good point Ginger. It's just that sometimes people judge you because of a job you do, which I've encountered in the negative over the years, hence I prefer to be a 'tradesman' as from my experience women seem to like 'hands on' men.

I honestly don't care what the client does for work. It just fills the time. Every now and again a client will have a job title I've never heard of before and I get a bit interested... Although I do admit to every now and again asking what they do, to see if they would be "financially capable" of an extension... Which seems a bit wrong when I think of it, but someone who is unemployed is less likely to extend then say a FIFO work etc.

Buk

Diamond Member
I honestly don't care what the client does for work. It just fills the time. Every now and again a client will have a job title I've never heard of before and I get a bit interested... Although I do admit to every now and again asking what they do, to see if they would be "financially capable" of an extension... Which seems a bit wrong when I think of it, but someone who is unemployed is less likely to extend then say a FIFO work etc.
I'm very generous with one particular lady, in fact too bloody generous I think and that could be why she often contacts me as we have each other's mobile number. I'm not really complaining as she looks after my needs like no other :rolleyes:

magrov

Diamond Member
Almost every booking I get asked "where do you work?". My standard answer is " public service " and 90% of the ladies leave it at that, which is great. That other 10% though that push and push. No, I don't want to give that sort of detail to you and if my answers are vague it's because I'm being polite.