Happy2

Legend Member
I will miss our chats at LTs Im sure you wont be allowed to mix with the riff raff from now on
But good on you for making the decision If your times up in one job it is good when you know it's time to go

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
you know it when it is time for a change.........after a long time on the Langtrees floor I decided it is time to move on. But don't you worry I am not going far........I am only moving from one side of the floor to the other side.....called reception.
A big step and a big challenge but I am ready for it and I am looking forward to it.
There is no doubt that I will miss the "action" on the floor :D, in the rooms :pand my rather pathetic pool performances. :confused: but as Sue said to me ages ago "honey, you will know when your time is up"

My last shift is Saturday the 26th of September. Until then I will work my usual Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday shifts. So if you want to see a Langtrees "legend" in action you better hurry up.

Love
Rochelle

PS: to my lovely work mates.........you girls rock
[/quote

Sherry

Legend Member
Yay can't wait for you to join us!! Know you are going to be Super Awesome on reception xxx

friday-champagne-celebration-partying-steve-carell-tgif.gif

MrBig

Diamond Member
Looks like I will have to follow the flock and start growing GMO canola etc Which is against my religion
Ah the things I will do to get a Like or a lick
I'll give you a like for that one but definitely not a lick.
I do like to lick but I must really like who I lick.:p

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Thanks guys.......only one more week on the floor and then a week off which is dedicated to get into a new sleep rhythm from one extreme (night shift) to another extreme (early mornings). I definitely used to be a morning person before I started in the industry. Will be interesting to see what is left of my morning personality after years of night shifts. :D
images

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ohhh Darling we're gonna miss you here. I know you're not going to far;D
But there will be no space for our awesome conversations ;((
Well then we need to have our great conversations over dinner and a glass of wine :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks guys.......only one more week on the floor and then a week off which is dedicated to get into a new sleep rhythm from one extreme (night shift) to another extreme (early mornings). I definitely used to be a morning person before I started in the industry. Will be interesting to see what is left of my morning personality after years of night shifts. :D
images
I'm sure you will still be the grump I know and love Roche