Dallas

Legend Member
Good luck with the new job Rochelle, I'm sure you'll make it a great success and you'll have the punters speaking German to you on the phone in no time! I look forward to saying hi next time I'm over : )

Giselle Gold

Gold Member
I think its because then everyone will wear black. It was a rule at my strip club aswell cause too many girls were wearing black and it didn't look as nice.

Ozrock

Silver Member
you know it when it is time for a change.........after a long time on the Langtrees floor I decided it is time to move on. But don't you worry I am not going far........I am only moving from one side of the floor to the other side.....called reception.
A big step and a big challenge but I am ready for it and I am looking forward to it.
There is no doubt that I will miss the "action" on the floor :D, in the rooms :pand my rather pathetic pool performances. :confused: but as Sue said to me ages ago "honey, you will know when your time is up"

My last shift is Saturday the 26th of September. Until then I will work my usual Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday shifts. So if you want to see a Langtrees "legend" in action you better hurry up.

Love
Rochelle

PS: to my lovely work mates.........you girls rock
Hi Rochelle, I noticed you are still working. I presume your colleagues still need your help to cover the shifts. What a great work ethic. I hope you are being appreciated :) I am sure this will add to your "legend" status. When you do move to reception your track record should help you control things ;)

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
I hope you enjoy the "other side" Rochelle. Its often a natural transition for ladies to "jump the desk" so to speak.
Working the desk can be stressful too, taking the calls, keeping clients happy and dealing with the female hormones and excuses can be an education in itself but having already been on the floor gives you the experience and empathy to deal with all of this. I am sure you will be amazing.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I am happy to be on the floor for a bit longer........always liked the floor but after a long time here, LT is like a second home to me regardless on what side I am on.
Happy to be on the floor until mid October but looking forward to the reception challenge as well.......
Thanks everybody for the support :):kiss::kiss:

PS: dearest (=H2), patience seems not to be one of your virtues..........Rome wasn't built in one day and good things take time :D

Happy2

Legend Member
I am happy to be on the floor for a bit longer........always liked the floor but after a long time here, LT is like a second home to me regardless on what side I am on.
Happy to be on the floor until mid October but looking forward to the reception challenge as well.......
Thanks everybody for the support :):kiss::kiss:

PS: dearest (=H2), patience seems not to be one of your virtues..........Rome wasn't built in one day and good things take time :D
I have put up with you for a few years now young lady. I have more patience than you give me credit for

Ashleigh D'mour

Bronze Member
you know it when it is time for a change.........after a long time on the Langtrees floor I decided it is time to move on. But don't you worry I am not going far........I am only moving from one side of the floor to the other side.....called reception.
A big step and a big challenge but I am ready for it and I am looking forward to it.
There is no doubt that I will miss the "action" on the floor :D, in the rooms :pand my rather pathetic pool performances. :confused: but as Sue said to me ages ago "honey, you will know when your time is up"

My last shift is Saturday the 26th of September. Until then I will work my usual Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday shifts. So if you want to see a Langtrees "legend" in action you better hurry up.

Love
Rochelle

PS: to my lovely work mates.........you girls rock

Ah Rochelle, I will be missing our time together on the floor!! I know that you will do well in your new job however! Wishing you all the best and good luck hunny!!

Love Ash xox

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I have put up with you for a few years now young lady. I have more patience than you give me credit for
True that, dearest......what can I say.....you do have to put up with me on the floor a little bit longer. Luckily you were already bald when I met you the first time otherwise you would blame it on me losing all you hair :D

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ohoy;- looks like weeeee need to sail to Sydney........................no reason to hang around the West cost.
tea2.jpg