Polkam

Gold Member
Bloomers and shower caps. Now yer talkin' ! Cometh here you naughty thing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Polkam, I know I speak for everybody and with all due respect, the schizophrenic frequency of your avatar changes is terribly confusing and making me dizzy. Please pick one and stick with it, at least for a few months. :meh:

Bring back Beaker maybe -- we all know you're a muppet at heart, like all too many of us.

tv-muppet-show-statler-waldorf-nice-poster-PYR31559.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
Who was our Miss Piggy? Here's a must-have fashion accessory for her:

51NKplHLDOL._SY300_.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
It was MAK who identified herself as Miss Piggy So it's up to you how far you wish to push the joke:)

But Rochelle also came under the Miss Piggy nom de guerre
Do as you will there

XLNC

Legend Member
It was MAK who identified herself as Miss Piggy So it's up to you how far you wish to push the joke:)

But Rochelle also came under the Miss Piggy nom de guerre
Do as you will there
I suspect the latter option -- a jack/gumbooted German-NZ cross -- might be the safer option. :eek:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
This fetish was started because of a innocent remark from a yokel to worldly wise German/Kiwi /Honourary Australian
Finally dearest, now we are talking..............:D
If I could I would definitely grow the Prussian beard to emphasize the honourary German part of my being :D:D:D:eek:

upload_2015-7-5_18-30-47.jpeg

images

Polkam

Gold Member
Polkam, I know I speak for everybody and with all due respect, the schizophrenic frequency of your avatar changes is terribly confusing and making me dizzy. Please pick one and stick with it, at least for a few months. :meh:

Bring back Beaker maybe -- we all know you're a muppet at heart, like all too many of us.

tv-muppet-show-statler-waldorf-nice-poster-PYR31559.jpg
Why? :)

XLNC

Legend Member
Coz constant change is too much for my feeble bwain. :wacky:

And you must conform to the majority, that's how society works apparently. :p

Though every society needs a rebel without a pause. :mooning:

Polkam

Gold Member
Hmmff. These aren't just any bloomers you know...they once belonged to Queen Victoria and were recently auctioned off in my home county of Wiltshire. I'd have done some serious bidding had I have been there. Titter

I have an innate need to be irreverent every day. However, in consideration of the crew on this site, I shall attempt to suppress such urges. Something profound did overcome me though, upon seeing this most regal royal artefact. I am proud to be British (despite having only lived there for the first two years of my life) and the fact that an object of such significance was auctioned in the county in which I were born renders me rather proud. Forgive my swollen head. I beg you to be empathetic.

Queen Victoria's bloomers,I feel, are intricately symbolic of my roots.
However I can hardly beg the lovelies on this site to spank my bottom because bloomers don't have bottoms, so Beaker it is.

Spank my muppet arse. Ooo. Eeeee OUCH. Yeeeeessssssss.

Respect to you all,
Polkam.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-33341230

Happy2

Legend Member
Good for you Polkam We need stirrers on the site Poor ol XLNC and myself have been cowed by the constant brow beating Of one cruel vicious moderator

We have been so quiet and down right nice it is sickening But knowing we have a torch bearer Gives us hope

Polkam

Gold Member
Good for you Polkam We need stirrers on the site Poor ol XLNC and myself have been cowed by the constant brow beating Of one cruel vicious moderator

We have been so quiet and down right nice it is sickening But knowing we have a torch bearer Gives us hope

I shall be my irreverent best, happy 2. However, it is never my aim to offend those who don't deserve it... ;-D

XLNC

Legend Member

And, of course, my post #31 pleading for some avatar stability was just me stirring in a pathetically cowed manner. I honestly couldn't care less what it is or how many times you want to change it. Put the bloomers back on, now that we know their distinguished pedigree. The current incarnation of Beaker is giving me the creeps... See, I did it again. :D
I shall be my irreverent best, happy 2. However, it is never my aim to offend those who don't deserve it... ;-D
Don't worry about offending anyone, everyone has been inoculated against that by now. After all, happy2 has been a member for more than five years. :p (A belated happy anniversary2, I did mean to wish you on my last day before jetting off to darkest Africa, but important matters like taking out the garbage intervened.)

Polkam

Gold Member
Don't forget he also has his budgie smuggler...that's a cap on top of cap.

That is a rainbow cap !
Bon voyage for now my friends. I am going away for 3 weeks, staying in Melbourne and then driving to Sydney.
Who knows what or when the avatar itch may strike ;-D

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
LOL H2......you know me far too well...........one thing you missed.........I would use a bigger hammer

images

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
you know it when it is time for a change.........after a long time on the Langtrees floor I decided it is time to move on. But don't you worry I am not going far........I am only moving from one side of the floor to the other side.....called reception.
A big step and a big challenge but I am ready for it and I am looking forward to it.
There is no doubt that I will miss the "action" on the floor :D, in the rooms :pand my rather pathetic pool performances. :confused: but as Sue said to me ages ago "honey, you will know when your time is up"

My last shift is Saturday the 26th of September. Until then I will work my usual Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday shifts. So if you want to see a Langtrees "legend" in action you better hurry up.

Love
Rochelle

PS: to my lovely work mates.........you girls rock