• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dallas

Legend Member
Don't ferget, the "Arrrrr, greetings me heartys" greeting at the beginning, only pass d rum at the end.

I think I'd buy whatever he was selling with a voice like that... there could be a good new business in it for a certain pirate around here ahoy!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
upload_2015-7-1_16-47-42.jpeg

upload_2015-7-1_16-47-57.jpeg

images

images

images

Dallas

Legend Member
Haha! you are toooo funny!!... and yes, Tony Abbott is making wish I'd met him in his speedo's down at Swanbourne :eek::p

Yo!

article-1253666-08759354000005DC-981_224x340.jpg

Awww!
crazy-inventions-37.jpg

Not sure if I like a dry pussy??
b568a69418e00bf9f29a34ab87c5d6dd.jpg

Polkam

Gold Member
Olive's a man though...isn't she? That's quite an elegant cap...not at all like the cheap ones that look like a huge pie on somebodies head.

Dallas

Legend Member
Olive's a man though...isn't she? That's quite an elegant cap...not at all like the cheap ones that look like a huge pie on somebodies head.

Yes I'm pretty sure Olive is male but i was giving her the benefit of the doubt :p Yes cool looking cap too!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
But will I want to hear the answer Thats the $6.40 question
What........only a $6.40 question???????? Is that all???????? Now you really don't want to hear the answer, Happy2...........it should have been at least a

images

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have to do better than that........ok, special offer. how about $999999,95?