My sun kiss skin

My long black hair

Im bad for you and you love it! :p

hahaha ;PP

B

Bonnie

Re: What are your best assets?

will you be santa?

You can punish me with my naughty toys ;)

Naughty toys for naughty girls..

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member

Awesome photos on the LT site Bonnie, I'm achingly tempted :D

My best assets would be my sense of humor, desire to have as much fun for as long as possible, and my passion for enjoying a beautiful woman :)

Some would say my sense of humor is my worst asset. Even have a reputation with my six year old niece who told me is pearler a few weeks back: Where do cows like to go on a date? The moo-vies!

:eek:ccasion14

Happy2

Legend Member

My ability to listen And my (F*** off you brat go annoy your F***** mother ) Patience

D

doobdoob

Hello everyone! This is a filler post that the Admins put in here because this member is a small-minded potty mouth who has yet to learn how to respect women.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peter

I think I have 2 really good assets 1) being the high regard I have for WL's and the respectful way I treat them 2) My tounge, something I have been complimented on

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Aliens

Not sure what inspired me to ask this question (maybe my lost socks in the washing machine.........thanks BB I do feel with you)........but do you guys believe in something like a different life form out there in the universe?
Read quite a few books about it....some rubbish some rather intruiging. What is you opinion?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
Re: Aliens

...but do you guys believe in something like a different life form out there in the universe? Read quite a few books about it....some rubbish some rather intruiging. What is you opinion?

....yep....and it lives in my pants........lol.... :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

Shit.... that's serious.......does "it" talk to you? ::)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

wingman

Hmmm. There's enough evidence to suggest there was life on Mars previously but weather conditions ruined it.

If you look up in the sky you see tons of stars. Each of those is a sun with planets revolving around it. It doesn't make logical sense that we'd be the only ones in the galaxy.

Demon

Legend Member

There are billions of stars and planets. If life developing is a 1 in a billion chance there will still be many planets with life.

But it might not be recognisable to us as life.

Our evolution is one series of chance events, which depend on what went before.

With a different first chance event life could develop in a totally different manner.

A long way to say YES, but not like science fiction or UFO wackos.

W

wingman

A long way to say YES, but not like science fiction or UFO wackos.

^Yeah this is basically what i was trying to avoid in my way of saying yes too.

I'm very curious what the creationists will say when another occupied planet turns up though.

Happy2

Legend Member

I think I am with Demon and wingman There will be something out there whether its just a miserable microbe or something more evolved who knows
I am not one of those who belittle the old races on earth and say Its to wonderful or to difficult for the Egyptians to have made Must have been made by aliens Good old ingenuity
Though Stargate would not have been the same to watch

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member

They were saying the other day they are pretty sure there is water on the planet ......... can't think what name they said, but it's 610million light years away, pretty mind boggoling when light travells at 186 thousand miles a second. (i think thats right) So why not Rochelle. Anything is possible..

asianguy77

Diamond Member

Yes, they are among us "cue the x files music"

But seriously, it would be naive to think that not just within our universe but beyond that, we would be the only life out there.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member

....yep....and it lives in my pants........lol.... :)

Sorry Fudd but I think she was talking about aliens, not any of the planets, namely U ran us...

But on a serious note, I love space and what it has to offer but is it all the money that is spent researching it??
After all, what could we really discover that we could put to good use here on Planet Earth??

asianguy77

Diamond Member

Sorry Fudd but I think she was talking about aliens, not any of the planets, namely U ran us...

But on a serious note, I love space and what it has to offer but is it all the money that is spent researching it??
After all, what could we really discover that we could put to good use here on Planet Earth??

Find another planet to $#@! up once, we've done #$$@! up earth. :(

Happy2

Legend Member

Im sure some of our technological and medical breakthroughs have come about
through the research into space and getting us there and getting us there fit and well

S

sexnut

*music starts dododododo*

Maybe Rochelles unconsciousness saw into the past dodododododo

(link is broken so taken down)

Yes I believe they do and didn't they find microscopic orgasms already?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fanatic

Bronze Member

Do you like the Internet? What about antibiotics? Or any technology ever?

It's a great question, "what could we find that we can put to good use here on planet earth", the answer is we really don't know but not knowing what we may or may not find isn't a good enough reason to stop trying to find out. If we never had the curiosity to climb the next mountain or build a better whatever we'd still be wearing fur and eating our meat raw.

In any case, the amount of money spent on space exploration in the US is 15 billion dollars. In comparison they spend over 650 billion on defense and over 150 billion in interest. In comparison it's hardly a drop in the Universe.

With several hundred (?) billion stars in the milky way alone I think alien life is a certainty. Whether we find anything is another sort. I like to look up at the stars and know that we're not alone (in all probability) :)

svengali

Foundation Member

Reminds me of a "sign" on a university toilet wall:

"Is there intelligent life on Earth?"

"Yes, but I am only visiting..."

antonov

Gold Member

As with sex, its not so much the destination, it's the journey that is important!

So too with space travel. The technology required to get out there is massive and has widespread applications back here on earth. NASA claims at least 1650 spin-offs from their space research into our everyday life. Things like:

Light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
Infrared ear thermometers
Ventricular assist devices
Artificial limbs
Aircraft anti-icing systems
Improved radial tires
Chemical detection systems
Video enhancing and analysis systems
Fire-resistant reinforcement
Firefighting equipment
Temper foam
Enriched baby food