Rochelle's Interesting Topic Thread

F

Farm Boy

Re: opinions please

Boy oh boy FB, you're an open book. That's twice you've accused someone of being a DH in less than 5 days. Not only are you arrogant, but it appears you have an ego problem and are blind. Someone else's words not mine! I'll get to blindness in a moment, but I bet you killed flies when you were a child.

You said, "'By the way keep correcting my spelling, I wanted a 'sex mad English teacher' but will have to make do with a leftward bent black dick head.'"

Well if your eyes wide open... you would see one has been here the whole time. But of course only an 'intelligent' person would recognise this.

I'd make the effort to introduce you to her myself, if I wasn't so busy. I guess you'll have to do it when you get A ROUND TOOIT.

:sign13:

I am realty regretting that I did not specifically type in Female Sex Mad English Teacher however
BBC and H2 correct my spelling from time to time .

F

fiction.m4

I am realty regretting that I did not specifically type in Female Sex Mad English Teacher however
BBC and H2 correct my spelling from time to time .

It's okay Farm Boy, I also use psychics, and they've already told me about your spelling problems. The female is in the room, don't you worry about that!

I would have mentioned this earlier, but I thought you're eyes were wide open, and I too, enjoy a surprise.

T

Trevsa10

I am not into republics to my knowledge there has never been one not built on biuckets of blood . I am with farm boy there is not one fit to live in USA included. Mind you i think we need to come up with someone a little more with it than Charlie Boy

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
What are your best assets?

Ok everybody......I was just thinking about assets and what you guys might consider your best assets.......can be physical but doesn't have to be......so what can you come up with?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

G

Givenchy

Re: What are your best assets?

Well my skill is artistically capturing the beauty of anyone but physically so Ive been told on several occasions my cock. I prefer my
Stomach. Not a Ninja turtle bit nicely toned.

You didn't mention your own?

C

Chanel

very good thread rochelle

my best assets is my easy going personality and my ability to handle difficult situation i guess..... . this job is already hard enough it take more then physical beauty to survive in the industry for sure x0x

chanel

chanel

M

Morgan Sapphire

My best assets would be my gentle nature and patience towards the opposite sex xxx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

Fair comment Givenchy........hmmmmmm.....I was told that physically my bum and my legs are my best assets (lol so bum boys be aware :eek:ccasion14). Mentally I think it is the fact that I have quiet a bit of life experience and that I can adjust easily to different situations........as Chanel said it requires more than just physical assets.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

wcmonger

very good thread rochelle

my best assets is my easy going personality and my ability to handle difficult situation i guess..... . this job is already hard enough it take more then physical beauty to survive in the industry for sure x0x

chanel

chanel

You are too modest Chanel. I will help you out.
100% agree with easy going personality. Add very warm & sweet!!!!

Then add sensational body, chest, legs and those yummy luscious lips and the killer smile to top it off!!!!!!!!!!

Chanel has a LOT of great assets!!!!!

:love10::love10::love10:

J

jaybee82

My Tri's, smile and ability to make people laugh =P

C

Chanel

You are too modest Chanel. I will help you out.
100% agree with easy going personality. Add very warm & sweet!!!!

Then add sensational body, chest, legs and those yummy luscious lips and the killer smile to top it off!!!!!!!!!!

Chanel has a LOT of great assets!!!!!

:love10::love10::love10:

thanks honey xooxoxoxoxo:love10::love10::love10::love10::love10::love10:

chanel

A

Amateur couple

My best asset is my gorgeous, sexy, fuckn hot husband.......

C

Chanel

Every time I see your av I want to kiss the screen:love10:

ha ha ha ha that cool ,you are more then welcom to pay me a visite for a real face to face one lolo:love10::love10:

take care

chanel

P

Perth boy

My best assets are my memorys of all the great things and people that have come into my life.

Also my best assets are my assets

antonov

Gold Member

The girls tell me I am kind and I smell good - I guess that means I've got a small cock...

Fudd

Foundation Member

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4 Is that like saying "You're a nice bloke".

....oh, how I hate hearing those words "....you're a nice guy but....". In my case, it's normally code for "....if I see you again, I'll stick a pair of scissors in your throat...." Somewhat harsh, don't you think...... :)

Demon

Legend Member

....oh, how I hate hearing those words "....you're a nice guy but....". In my case, it's normally code for "....if I see you again, I'll stick a pair of scissors in your throat...." Somewhat harsh, don't you think...... :)

:laughing4That's the meaning:laughing4

J

jaxonjorja

:laughing4:laughing4
Seems like everyone has been on the "Funny Pills" this morning!
How about this old classic - "It's not you, it's me!" Gggrrrrrrr!! :violent5:

I think my sense of humour, and my ability to understand the position our gorgeous W/L are at, are a couple of my better assets. ::)

Demon

Legend Member

:laughing4:laughing4
Seems like everyone has been on the "Funny Pills" this morning!
How about this old classic - "It's not you, it's me!" Gggrrrrrrr!! :violent5:

I think my sense of humour, and my ability to understand the position our gorgeous W/L are at, are a couple of my better assets. ::)

Good assets................

S

Saige

I think my best asset is my diary/scheduling skills:laughing4

Demon

Legend Member

I think my best asset is my diary/scheduling skills:laughing4

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

And sense of humour