• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Rochelle's Interesting Topic Thread

A

Alecia the Foxx

Re: Good to be vegetarian......

Since this is the vegetarians thread ...

Can anyone please send me a recipe for some kind of Indian vegetarian meal? I have an Indian client who is having one of my special bookings where I cook, and he is a vegetarian. Any ideas would be appreciated, he is coming next Friday at lunchtime ...

T

Tania Admin

Sweet Vegetable Curry:

Ingredients:
2 carrots, 1 Parsnip, 1 potato,
2 Tablespoons oil, 2 onions (chopped),
1 teaspoon ground cardamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves,
1 teaspoon ground coriander, 1 teaspoon tumeric
1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds, 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder (more if you want it hotter)
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger, 1 1/3 cups vegetable stock,
3/4 cup apricot juice, 2 tablespoons fruit chutney,
1 medium green capsicum cut into squares,
200 grms small button mushrooms, 350 grams cauliflower cut into small florets
and a 1/4 cup of ground almonds.

Cut carrots, parsnip and potatos into small chunky pieces.
Cook onions in the frypan until they just go soft, then add cardamon, cloves, cumin,
coriander, turmeric, mustard, chilli and grated ginger, stir for approx 1 minute.
Add carrot, parsnip, potato, stock, chutney and apricot juice, cook on medium heat
with lid on for about 20 minutes, stir it every now and then (nah, nah, nah, nah, you are veges lol),
Add capsicum, mushroom and cauli. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
Add ground almonds then serve.
Sometimes I will add a can of chick peas too.

You can use zuchinni. broccoli, and/or sweet potato to.

It's so yum, I haven't made it for ages though.
Let me know how it goes.

Tania ......................... :)
xo

A

Alecia the Foxx

Wow, thanks Tania ....................... xx :)

L

Lacey-Paige

Farmboy,
I grew up on a farm, and that's how we got our meat too. So we know what real meat tastes like! Fresh as can be.. nothing can compare. Growing up on a farm you also appreciate your food alot more, I find.
Lacey x

T

teddEbear

Ever seen the 2007 Documentary "Earthlings"? Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix, the film provides a graphic insight into the meat trade. I would urge every person who chooses to eat meat to watch this film. I think I lasted about a 2 weeks without meat but I have cut down my consumption dramatically. Just don't watch this with kids around... It really IS graphic. You can stream it for free here http://www.earthlings.com/

Happy2

Legend Member

I am with Farmboy Well looked after animals given a good life and hung for 1 month minimum Not like
supermarket meat is the way to go A quality life means quality meat And we have seen it grow and what it eats from the day they
are born

bushbabe

Gold Member

Shock Horror,
What are you people doing to my industry. I left the office door open just now and one of my cows read what you veges were all saying and now she has galloped off telling all her mates. No bloody wonder its been so hard to muster this year. Please STOP.

I could not survive without my Scotch Fillet(Rare) with inlaid oysters together with a french tossed salad and spuds in their jackets OR Roast Beef (medium Rare)with baked spuds, baked pumpkins, baked onions, some greens and Yorkshire pud.

I spent an hour in a shop in Perth some time ago explaining how to choose steak to the proprietor of the shop as she had not a clue. She wanted lean meat, so she bought meat with NO fat content at all. BIG MISTAKE. Meat must have some fat to make it tasty and TENDER.

Shit, here are my cows coming back........ they have all got placards...... shit "Cows with Guns"

Reactions: Dez

Happy2

Legend Member

I guess the ultimate vegetarian is the Vegan If a vegan becomes a mother is she allowed to breast feed as milk is a animal product

Fudd

Foundation Member

Shit, here are my cows coming back........ they have all got placards...... shit "Cows with Guns"

.....Bushy, stay off the metho.....it can mess with ya head.......lol....:)

Happy2

Legend Member

.....Bushy, stay off the metho.....it can mess with ya head.......lol....:)

Dont pick on the Meths Mr Fudd I reckon you may have had it warm ,Chilled with a few ice cubes and a hint of tonic
Good stuff! Something Carnivores and vegetarians can both share

svengali

Foundation Member

Dont pick on the Meths Mr Fudd I reckon you may have had it warm ,Chilled with a few ice cubes and a hint of tonic
Good stuff! Something Carnivores and vegetarians can both share

Yep, I learned that from the traditional owners of this land who reside around Hyde Park. They take their metho with orange juice or a goon bag of sweet white wine. Meth can be bitter on its own so it needs a sweet mixer to help it go down.

I could not survive without my Scotch Fillet(Rare) with inlaid oysters together with a french tossed salad and spuds in their jackets OR Roast Beef (medium Rare)with baked spuds, baked pumpkins, baked onions, some greens and Yorkshire pud.

Bushbabe my mouth is watering... Sorry to all you veges but YUM!!

Claire xxx

Happy2

Legend Member

Yep, I learned that from the traditional owners of this land who reside around Hyde Park. They take their metho with orange juice or a goon bag of sweet white wine. Meth can be bitter on its own so it needs a sweet mixer to help it go down.

Inland from us the owner of a general store was arrested for selling metho to our indiginous brothers
He was caught because he always had a bottle or two in the fridge
Raised the odd suspicion with our boys in blue

G

Gentleman

I have to laugh at people who say they are vegetarian but eat seafood.

F

Farm Boy

Most animals are killed by humans FB
Long as their killed Humanely ;D

Thanks mate your the best spellchecker I have, if only that sexy English teacher would turn up.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

I have to laugh at people who say they are vegetarian but eat seafood.

There are several interpretations of the term "vegetarian" in circulation.
Lot of people use the term vegetarian for somebody who eats only chicken/white meat and no red meat. Guess only a vegan is a real vegetarian.

R.xxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Re: Olympic uniform or school uniform?

For those who care here are some news items about the uniforms.

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/2012-05-03/australian-olympic-uniform-unveiled/937634

I believe they look o.k., if not particularly exciting. Only problem I can see is keeping those white pants and skirts clean, especially when sitting on grimy bus seats etc. Oh, and don't order the spag Bol in the mess hall.:)

Maybe that is exactly what they should order to get some live on their boring white pants and skirts..........SpaBol is perfect for it. 🇱🇦

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Professor

SCHOOL, def. My god it is boring. Feel like it is a throw-back from the 50s. missing sandals and socks.

All virginal white, hasn't anyone heard the stories (should i say counted the condoms) from the athletes village?? No virgins there for sure!!!

As a suggestion.... with the fret of DVT from the long journey, lots of lycra!!

think that might satisfy both sexes.

Aztec Monkey

Silver Member

There are several interpretations of the term "vegetarian" in circulation.
Lot of people use the term vegetarian for somebody who eats only chicken/white meat and no red meat. Guess only a vegan is a real vegetarian.

R.xxxxxxxxx

No a vegan is a real pain in the butt. A vegetarian is just some one who doesn't eat meat (ie the body of an animal). Vegans are just plain difficult.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member

No a vegan is a real pain in the butt. A vegetarian is just some one who doesn't eat meat (ie the body of an animal). Vegans are just plain difficult.

Now, I don't want to be difficult but I know a lot of vegetarians who do eat egg.........does an egg already count as a body of an animal? If so that would not make them vegetarian........lol........I do sound like a real pain in the butt now, don't I??????.......:angel1:

R.xxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
40plus and sex.........

.......wrong side of 40???????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!. There is no wrong side of 40 when it comes to sex. Honestly sex has never been better. Several reasons:

1) It took me a while to get there but finally I am feeling really comfortable in my body. No more this is too big, too small, too long/short, too this, too that, what you see is what you get.............very liberating. :love10:

2) At this stage right here, right now I am the fittest I have ever been in my 40plus years........lol.......and guess what it enhances my sexual performance not only for my clients but for myself as well. Physical strength is needed to make the most out of several positions (rrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil4:lol......not getting pushed head first into the wall while going hard with :love76:, taking a fast ride as reverse-cowgirl :blob3:) and to be able to become more adventurous when it comes to the use of extremities (where/when/how....ohhhh...hold on a bit longer, bit higher, around there, behind here, over here :happy6:.......) By the way........flexibility helps.

3) Again it took a while but with 40plus I finally know what I like when it comes to sex, what I love to give and love to receive and most importantly how to get there :love10:...........and what I don't like :nono:

4) I am now open-minded enough (hmmmmm better word would be.......did grow out of my sexual "chicken-state") to step out of my comfort zone and try "kinky" things :3some: :whip2:.......you never know unless you have tried it.

5) I do have a balanced relation-ship with my "chips on my shoulder" and my "skeletons in the closet". Some did disappear over time :violent5:.......some calmed down :sleepy2:........some are still annoying but under control :boxing:........some turned into good mates and are rather useful.:eek:ccasion14

6) highest sex drive ever........(thanks universe :notworthy)

So........what can I say.......if you go mature you will never go back.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

stevell

Silver Member
Re: 40plus and sex.........

Yes I totally agree the older you get the more ******* you get with your sexuality,and what pushes your buttons,and exsperience to know how to push her buttons:la:

svengali

Foundation Member

Like acne, there are degrees of severity among vegos.

The strict vegan will not eat anything that wasn't pulled out of the ground or plucked off a tree. All animal products are off the menu including dairy, eggs, fish etc.

The next "grade" will eat dairy products and/or seafood.

After that you have those who just avoid red meat.

For me, I limit my meat intake but am not fanatical about it. Sometimes a big juicy hunk of steak with an egg sitting on it and a pile of chips on the side and, perhaps just a small bowl of salad is my idea of heaven.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member

Love the comparison to them looking like the lawn bowls uniform! Totally uninspiring and dull. I agree Rochelle, definitely need to be a bit more fashion forward and not so boring. Mind you I think last Olympic games the uniform wasn't much better. Be interesting to see what the other teams uniforms are like.

T

transparentneon

there's a lot more action in those villages than i thought... how niave of me

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Re: 40plus and sex.........

Yes I totally agree the older you get the more ******* you get with your sexuality,and what pushes your buttons,and exsperience to know how to push her buttons:la:

Thanks stevell, sounds very much like you know what I am talking about. :thumbsup: Let's find out who pushes whom's buttons better :angel1:
By the way......love your avatar......

R.xxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Re:suspicions

I had the discussion with a friend the other day over a cup of coffee. We were talking about how far we would go if we would suspect partner/husband to cheat or the other way round. Would we go through his cell phone/email/valet?
She was 100% sure that her husband would go through her phone. Hmmmmmm honestly I have never done it. I did have my suspicions with previous partners but I never touched the phone, email or valet. Somehow that is private and untouchable for me and I would expect the same respect from my partner even when there would be suspicions.
Opinions?

R.xxxxxxxxxx