• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Rasmey Chan Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hi nice photo..can i see you where are you.and what are your fees.thank you

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
:p
Must say Rasmey is one hot chick.....
She is a great girl who excells in her job -
Please do come in and check this lady out!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yep pirate bro, how bout sailing your big tugship of yours to Perth and pay a visit to this lovely lady in pink who is bit lonely atm.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I agree, certainly worth the trip, but, the crew have made their xmas plans, I gotto keep them happy, or i will walk the Plank
Yep pirate bro, how bout sailing your big tugship of yours to Perth and pay a visit to this lovely lady in pink who is bit lonely atm.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Need abreak from Christmas shopping? Why not come Langtrees and give me an early Christmas present ? Today I working 10am to 6pm x

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
8Dec.JPG I just finish get rady for work and wear newdress. Hope you like it and can come visit me today now to 6pm

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
yes I think so Homar. Can you buy for me?

I work tonight 6pm to 3am hope some guys can come visit me tonight x

If only I live in Queensland and bought that winning Oz Lotto ticket for last night 70 mill buckaroos jackpot. I will buy 12 pony pluggies. It's the dirty dozen.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Oh Santa forbids it, as I am on the naughty list. I am not allowed Christmas present this year.

But I bet Mr. JohnLou can give himself a nice early Christmas pressie.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Oh Santa forbids it, as I am on the naughty list. I am not allowed Christmas present this year.

But I bet Mr. JohnLou can give himself a nice early Christmas pressie.
lol Homer , i wish , i checked my lotto account early this morning n it wasn't me that won 70 mil $

Status
Not open for further replies.