Rasmey Chan Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
but I'm not sure what I have to do to work in Langtrees. Can somebody tell me what to do?

R

rankin

but I'm not sure what I have to do to work in Langtrees. Can somebody tell me what to do?

Thought you were all sorted?

"For Langtrees you send a email to work@langtrees.com. We ask you to make a profile on langtrees.com so we can see how you present yourself and the services you offer.
In the phone number you put 0000 000 0000 and leave the profile email blank.Look forward to seeing how your profile shortly."

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Thought you were all sorted?

"For Langtrees you send a email to work@langtrees.com. We ask you to make a profile on langtrees.com so we can see how you present yourself and the services you offer.
In the phone number you put 0000 000 0000 and leave the profile email blank.Look forward to seeing how your profile shortly."
thanks I have a profile and MaryAnn saidI can work but do I need to talk with someone on phone or just come in to say hello ?

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
shorts2.jpg Thank so much Rankin,nowI gosee staff at Langtrees on Tuesday and hope I can start there on Friday X

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Today I happy because last night I met Langtrees staff and they very nice and helpful, And I had fun wiyh my first langtree customer. On Friday i working 4pmto mid night x

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I start my first full shift this afternoon. I working 4pm to 12. Hope you can join me this hot November day

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
l happy to work today and meet everyone and see some customers next I work Tuesday same day Melbourne cup x

R

rankin

Hi....this lady needs to have her profile up on the Langtree's website quick smart...she's promoting herself & by default Langtree's no end ... may have to poach her as my Marketing Manager. Will also be a winner in the corporate boxes!

T

Thatguy

she has a profile... just under different name... look for rasmey? i think it is....

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
she has a profile... just under different name... look for rasmey? i think it is....

my profile is Chanraksmey. But sometimes not showing when search it. I don't know y. Have to put some photos there also x

R

Ruthie@Langtrees

Welcome to Langtrees Chanraksmey! Great to see your profile up on Langtrees.com :) Look forward to meeting you.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
hello. My Langtrees profile name Rasmey Chan. I. Working tonight 4pm to 1am. Hope you can booking me. I a bit happy now because some guys starting know me so I starting get busy now x

Status
Not open for further replies.