Rasmey Chan Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
What should a sexy high class girl who would like to become a Langtrre's lady make contact and find out how to apply? :love10::love10:

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Thanks for the information. She is very attractive and has worked before but never in WA. She will be here at end of July so I will get her to send an em once she arrives.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I've heard about a new girl coming to Perth next month. She's opened a FB page address xxxxxxxxxxxxx. she hopes you will look at her FB and ask her a question. She offers a great service!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Just wondering? Did she once have a penis?

Dear Sparky, Thanks for your very interesting question Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately!) your line of thinking is way off course! Chanraksmey has been penetrated by a numer of penises (peni?) but she has never owned one herself. She is 100% female and provideds the best sex. Hope you can send her a message

Attachments

• Chanraksmeylaidback.jpg
    Chanraksmeylaidback.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 64

sparky

Legend Member
Dear Sparky, Thanks for your very interesting question Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately!) your line of thinking is way off course! Chanraksmey has been penetrated by a numer of penises (peni?) but she has never owned one herself. She is 100% female and provideds the best sex. Hope you can send her a message

I'm glad you thought my question was interesting it just I have seen and heard of so called women with enhanced breasts like hers who also have a penis. I just thought the previous photo looked a bit like "she" has an adams apple. Just because "she " has been penetrated by many penis' it doesn't mean "she" herself doesn't have one too.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Well I can only assure you that from personal experience I know she is 10% female and, in fact, one of the most adorable feminine women you're ever likely to meet!

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
So far as I am aware "penises" is correct. The I in a plural usually only happens with a "us" siffix as in octopus.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
plus we don't speak Latin, well aren't we?........'i' in the plural would point very much towards it. :icon_scra

R.xxxxxxxxx

L

Langtrees VIP 6

That's what I've learn to love about this forum, If you don’t know or understand something someone will always have the answer. I learn something new everyday.. xo

C

Contrarian

Alternatively, we could change the spelling of "penis" to a New Zealand pronounciation and spell it "penus". And then the plural of "penus" could be "peni"!

And if a woman or man is thinking of the man's organ or the appendage between his leg rather than the musical instrument - we could say to them; "A peni for your thoughts"!

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I'm glad you thought my question was interesting it just I have seen and heard of so called women with enhanced breasts like hers who also have a penis. I just thought the previous photo looked a bit like "she" has an adams apple. Just because "she " has been penetrated by many penis' it doesn't mean "she" herself doesn't have one too.

Yes Sparkey i an a girl with a pussy not a cock. I hope I can prove it to you when i get Perth

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member

Yes sparkey I an a girl. I have a sweet pussy not a cock. I hope you can see when I come Perth next month

svengali

Foundation Member
plus we don't speak Latin, well aren't we?........'i' in the plural would point very much towards it. :icon_scra

R.xxxxxxxxx

Actually, the English language borrows its origins from everywhere.

When the Romans invaded (while I was still young) they brought a lot of Latin words and grammatical habits with them.

Then William the Conqueror took over and French words invaded the language - Beef, pork, mutton are all derived directly from French.

Courtesy of Viking invaders and Germanic Kings there is also a fair number of Germanic words in there.

Then, when international trading started we imported foreign words along with the products - tobacco and potato, for instance have Native American origins.

The French, of course, will have none of this. They have an organisation specifically to defend against adulterating their language with foreign words. That is why they coined the term "pomme de terre" literally "apple of earth" for potato and the less foreign sounding "tabac" for tobacco. They even coined a special French term for hamburgers but I cannot remember it.

Sometimes, when I see the Americanisation of our language and culture via T.V. and film I think that a similar attitude here would not go amiss.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
All you peoples in Perth are so clever. I love that. I am bisexual girl what languege is that come from? x

C

Contrarian

Never bothered to authenticate it but according to John Travolta in Pulp Fiction, the French call their McDonald's Quarterpounder a "Royale with Cheese" due to the metric system.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
1 simple mistake can cause a whole lot of misunderstanding....lol...1 chromosome off can mean a whole word of difference...

Fudd

Foundation Member
All you peoples in Perth are so clever. I love that. I am bisexual girl what languege is that come from? x

The word "Bisexual" was formed through 2 Latin words..."bi" meaning twice/two and "sexualis" meaning matters pertaining to sex.

:)

Happy2

Legend Member
As a line from The Corsican Brothers refered to There are Bi- Sexuals, Buy Sexuals (Put my photo here) and he is a
Tri sexual He will try sex with a woman a man even a duck He will try sex with anyone or thing

C

Contrarian

So if someone's a Triathlete or Biathlete, will they only compete e.g. in the hurdles while engaging in coitus with 3 or 2 people respectively? God only help the Decathletes then.

Status
Not open for further replies.