Rasmey Chan Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
No it should meet, Sweetus Juicius Holenus or Meatus Yummus Clamtus. Biggus Widuss Pussyuss just doesn't get the chance. lol

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Thanks for telling me bi means two so if I'm bi-sexual maybe it means I like me and another girl, two girls with a guy?

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
1 simple mistake can cause a whole lot of misunderstanding....lol...1 chromosome off can mean a whole word of difference...

Yes true, maybe I should have said 1000%! But in all honesty, it would not do any good to advertise her for what she isn't! She's a very sexy girl and wants customers who are looking for sexy girls. If she was a ladyboy she'd be looking for customers who want ladyboys. I rest my case!

Happy2

Legend Member
Porcs asse ce n'est pas oreillons

They dont look like asses to me FB but ruddy great Pigs Bollocks

They appear about the size of my mates when he contracted mumps as a 40 yr old Much to his Catholic wifes delight

sunyun

Legend Member
So funflyer, can you tell us more ?

What services does she plan to offer ?

What will her prices be like ?

How long will she be in Perth ?

Independent or in a house with other girls ?

Cheers.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Hello sunyun,

about your questions I don't know all until I get to Perth soon. I am a sexy asia girl and I will give the best service. please come see me soon. Chanraksmey x

Last edited by a moderator:

yarra

Silver Member
I've heard about a new girl coming to Perth next month. She's opened a FB page address xxxxxxxxxxxxx. she hopes you will look at her FB and ask her a question. She offers a great service!

How do I find her on facebook? Can you pm me please?

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Yes I have a facebook but better to contact me on forum. when I get here I hope I can work Langtrees. Last year i was at Perth for holiday and I saw Langtrees looks like nice place for working x

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
With the work and advance interest you have created, you are welcome to reservations at Langtrees of Perth. Your use of the forum has impressed me, and you will do very well.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I agree with MaryAnne, Soappy Bath;- sound`s like a great time and I would Book one.
Cheers and all the best in your endeavours at Langtrees, I am sure you will very successful.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Last years I came to Perth holiday and I like it to much x

Attachments

• chanraksmeyper.jpg
    chanraksmeyper.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 35

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Hello Raye my name Chanraksmey mean Moon light. I love this name and I think it sexy and mean I like night time to much. Hope to meet you when I come Perth xx

hello everyone I hope you not forgot me. I will put some more photo and I come meet everyone in Perth soon.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy I luv drinking Myyyyyyy Rum under the MoonLight, Arrrrrrrr Chanraksmey, You are certainly not forgotten and I am sure there Arrrrrrrr lots of men waiting to meet you when you arrive, have a good day

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Hello i sorry about not come to Perth earlier before but now I buy my ticket already and get there first week October. Hope I see you soon x

L

Langtrees.com

Apologies everyone,
With the change over that our amazing Tina has been slaving over for months, there have been a few glitches as is to be expected.
Unfortunately Chanraksmey has been affected by one of these random bugs. But it has now been rectified and this glitch has been fixed.
We'll see you soon Chanraksmey, hopefully Perth will bring out the sun to greet you.

Marissa

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Apologies everyone,
With the change over that our amazing Tina has been slaving over for months, there have been a few glitches as is to be expected.
Unfortunately Chanraksmey has been affected by one of these random bugs. But it has now been rectified and this glitch has been fixed.
We'll see you soon Chanraksmey, hopefully Perth will bring out the sun to greet you.

Marissa
Thanks for explains Baggy's Girl

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
shortsbehind.jpg Hello,now I get to Perth and can work now. I hoping tostart workat langtrees next week sohope to meet you soon x

Status
Not open for further replies.