Legs, Boobs or Bum? Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trans_Iya23

Dont forget the face! Which one u prefer a lollipop or a prawn? Lol

S

Steve Bond

Face … legs … boobs … bum … dress … personality. You can't go wrong!

S

Steve Bond

Like your observation … bikinis are more interesting for what they hide rather than what they reveal!!

T

tracee

Love to wear tight jeans, Sante Fe R&M Williams boots (high heeled) and a tank top........ let the imagination work its magic. Of course, if someone were to spill a jug of beer over me, well then................. nah, that doesn't work fellas..... been there done that.

S

Steve Bond

Don't stop … except when you see me on the Gt Eastern Highway … !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Steve Bond

Tracee … I also have RM Williams boots and tight jeans … but I suspect not for the same reason!!

T

tracee

How tall are you Mr Bond? I like my men taller than me, which does not happen often.... sad. I'm 178cm or to the ol farts 5ft 10in. Thats without the boots....in my bathroom wear.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
How tall are you Mr Bond? I like my men taller than me, which does not happen often.... sad. I'm 178cm or to the ol farts 5ft 10in. Thats without the boots....in my bathroom wear.

178cm, that's pretty respectable, I'm ~195cm (gravity is starting to claim me, I was up to 198cm), it's rare that come across a woman who doesn't just come up to my chin.

S

Steve Bond

:icon_lo70 6'0" and less of the ol farts please! Imperial measurement has such a class feel!

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm with you Steve I am 6ft2 in the imperial scale And it is far better to answer I am 6ft2 rather than 189.44cm's

bushbabe

Gold Member

Tracee, I am definitely your dream come true...... I'm also 5ft 10in. Perfect, wouldn't you say. Don't ask my age....... please.

TheCock

Legend Member

I love climbing all over giants ^_^

T

Tania Admin

Plus the added benefit of skin cancer!...sorry just had to

We need to have some exposure to the sun, the best form of vitamin D comes from the sun itself,,and those who do not expose any skin to the sun are not building up any immunity to it and therefore will burn easier,,,it's not healthy to have no sun, I'm out in it a minimal amount of time, I wear sunscreen and a hat ALWAYS, and my skin is extremely soft and doesn't look or feel weather beaten..

bushbabe

Gold Member
All three for me PLUS long neck and bedroom eyes.

My cows miss out on the bum department........... only just though.

L

lovemask

legs first will attract you, then the boobs and last you will discover the bum and what inbetween.

N

Nicole Isnorty

Tania's legs, boobs and bum,,if she wasn't my friend I would be jelous. I like my own boobs though they are big, natural and perky..

K

keen2learn

All three I guess I love boobs. But I also love the bit right at the top of a woman's leg where the bum curves around to meet the lef

Status
Not open for further replies.