• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Legs, Boobs or Bum? Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perth boy

Sounds like you girls (Lisa and Sue) need to jump in the jelly wrestling ring and really decide who's got the best boobs once and for all or Maybe there's a little sexual tension that needs to be explored :D

Happy to be judge if it helps with a resolution :p

Now thats the best suggestion all day. I will leave the judging up to you WRXXXR but I am happy to clean the girls and get rid of all that jelly from the noks and cranys after.

M

mystique

Oh! Thanks Chantelle!

It's so lovely to hear that you enjoy working with us! Likewise honey, it's lovely having you aboard! It's important to keep a fun atmosphere in the place, cause let's face it, there's enough serious stuff happening in this industry, everyone of us, either side of the counter needs a good doze of laughter medicine each night...and if it has to be at Sue's expense, well so be it! ;-) Lol!

It's clear that Tamara (which is our latest addition to the Reception/Admin staff at Langtrees, just for those reading on...) and you have a genuine friendship which is fabulous, and god knows, it's hard to find genuine no matter what you're looking for! so, treasure it, don't take advantage and we'll see you at work soon!

Oh, by the way... since you understand that all this is taken in jest, and just for the fun of it...
I have a question for you...
Do you have brown nipples?
OR...
Is it just your nose that's brown?

Lol! Just joshing honey, it's never a bad idea to give the boss a bit of a rimming... Lmao!

Let me know if you need any ideas as to what to get Sue for Xmas? I have some fab ideas...!!!! ;-)

anytime and if it wasnt for Tamara's support and advice i dont think id still be working in this industry i cherish the friendship i have formed with tam she knows how to read me like a book . Cant hide anything from her . and i know also if i need a chat and tam isnt available i can always talk to yourself or sue anyway ill see later on when u get to work

P

Peter

Definitely a boobs man, and Sue "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!" lol

F

Farm Boy

2 Starbucks Employee Of The Month

So this one third time is lucky tho

And by the way I was trying to demonstrate its what you do with what you got

P

Peter

Take a look at Jacqui's boobs next time Gents, they're still terrific!

P

Peter

No denying that Penny's boobs are terrific, ............. sorry just drifted into a fantasy of Penny and Jacqui in the same room as me!! anyway taking nothing away fron Penny, she is astoundingly gorgeous.

Demon

Legend Member
No denying that Penny's boobs are terrific, ............. sorry just drifted into a fantasy of Penny and Jacqui in the same room as me!! anyway taking nothing away fron Penny, she is astoundingly gorgeous.

Seeing Penny is to adore her..........

S

Saige

BUMS especially on women..I can never keep my hands off them...and I love the bubble butt!!!

ARMSthere is something about a mans arms...though not beefcake muscles (blah!!!) but strong defined muscles...I love them to be under his head when I am on top and I can hold onto the bulge...dont know what it is it is jst hot. (a great butt on a guy great too) and although a 6 pack looks great..guys a SMALL stomach has its uses in the bedroom!!!

:love10:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Always been into long legs that lead all the way up to a cute sexy smallish bum and a heavenly pussy.Sorry no disrespect to those larger girls, i am sure you prefer bigger guys as well, thats not me and prefer smaller size ladies.
Always been slim all my life, so thats just me.

Boobs don't really bother me, but prefer Ladies that have long nipples who get off on having them sucked to the fullest, or have nipple rings, they can be alot of fun.

M

mumbles

Definitely a bum man, but that's not to say I don't also have a liitle soft spot for a nice set of pins or boobs.

I'm a little disappointed none of the ladies have said they prefer toothpick thin white guys tho :sad6:

Mikeh

Bronze Member
Boob guy myself, not too big, not too small.

handful is perfect
having said that, they're all great :D

T

that guy28

Always thought I was boobs, but after research i think its butts.

It was some intensive research.

Status
Not open for further replies.