Legs, Boobs or Bum? Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigkev68

Boobs come first DD to G naturals followed closely by a small tight bum.

D

Dogface

Has to be a package. Can have a great bum but if the other two are shocking then it doesn't really do much for me!

J

johnandle

adore you both for being the way you are and being able to take the piss out of each other but not offend each other . It's good that you can both have a laugh at each other expense. Here I was thinking that myself and Tam were the only one's that you take me.

daman

Silver Member
Ass is the first thing on my mind, tits a nice second place...gotta love the variety :)

M

Mika27

Im greedy, i love legs and butts and figure if someone has great legs, their butts are in proportion also. ;)

aDel_

Gold Member
im an arse person. guys with a nice arse in nice jeans omfg just works for me.... then slowly working my gaze up to his .... to then his face ;) but yeh for me a guys arse no idea why just works for me... and a girl her legs and boobs ;) oh F it the whole person as a package just works for me ;)

S

Saige

BUMS, BUMS, BUMS and luscious long legs that lead to that perfect bum!!!!

S

Saige

couldnt resist showing you my pride and joy xxxx

Attachments

• 3EFX0625.jpg
    3EFX0625.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 28
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 30
  • _AGP2719 [1024x768].jpg
    _AGP2719 [1024x768].jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 1126.jpg
    1126.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 30
C

colbb123

Geez this is harder than a multiple choice CPA exam hee hee. Well, haven't circled a B for a while...Bum it is. Pencils down Colbb!

Musky

Silver Member
While wandering through the back streets of Mombassa a few years ago I passed a woman dressed in a burqa sitting outside her small shop. The outfit covered all but her eyes.
Although out of respect I only looked once, those eyes still haunt me.
I guess it's the windows to the sole for me ladies.(with imagination for the rest!!)
It's what makes French women so damned sexy - that "come on" look.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey Bums Legs Boobs as theman just said I too like the whole lot As long as the ladies boobs cant touch her bum I am happy

C

Claire

You need a good balance of all three to be closer to perfection.

As I sport all three of these assets I can say that when admiring women, ones with long toned legs really make me look harder.

junglejimbo

Gold Member
Some ladies have great legs , some have a great rack and some have a great bum but if you can find all three in one now that's a hot lady

Status
Not open for further replies.