HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR MAN IS A CLOSET GAY ?

Down boy

Gold Member
Well that was entertaining.
I didn’t predict the ending, who would of thought a discussion about closet gay men would end up in two blokes organising a catch up.
If two straight people organise to go out together, is that classified as a date?

C

Ciao Baby

I didn’t predict the ending, who would of thought a discussion about closet gay men would end up in two blokes organising a catch up.
If two straight people organise to go out together, is that classified as a date?
Your overview of this thread is quite hilarious but on a more serious note I hope all that have taken offense to any of the posts can see the funny side & the irony because I certainly can 👍

C

Ciao Baby

No if both parties r straight it is definately not a date it is a catch up 4 a beer however if both parties were homosexual I think it would then b considered a date.

C

Ciao Baby

Why not try set one up and tell us all, how it went.. BUT 1st decide whom is picking up the bill!
I think it would b a split the bill scenario however if it were a gay date situation I really have no idea who would b expected to pick up the tab?

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
At the end of the day (and not having read four pages of this thread) I'd love to know how to spot an indicator of if a gentleman would like to sample a different flavour of ice cream, if instead of "vanilla vs mint choc chip" I could pick if he could be interested in sampling both :)

Would love to see what our fantastic cross section of people have to say :D

C

Ciao Baby

At the end of the day (and not having read four pages of this thread) I'd love to know how to spot an indicator of if a gentleman would like to sample a different flavour of ice cream, if instead of "vanilla vs mint choc chip" I could pick if he could be interested in sampling both :)

This would have 2 b the most bizarre rollercoaster ride of a thread ever!
I strongly suggest starting at the very beginning & seeing if u can hang on 4 the remainder of the ride 🤣🙄🤪

C

Ciao Baby

You just reminded me of a joke.

A man walks in2 an ice cream parlour & can't decide which of the 31 flavours to choose so he asks the man behind the counter to help him decide to which he replied we have a brand new vagina flavour icecream.
The customer promptly ordered a cone & walked out of the shop gleefully licking his ice cream.
A couple of minutes later he returned sputtering & spitting out ice cream & told the ice cream salesman in no uncertain manner that it tasted like shit to which the ice cream salesman replied you licked it too hard mate 😳

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
You just reminded me of a joke.

A man walks in2 an ice cream parlour & can't decide which of the 31 flavours to choose so he asks the man behind the counter to help him decide to which he replied we have a brand new vagina flavour icecream.
The customer promptly ordered a cone & walked out of the shop gleefully licking his ice cream.
A couple of minutes later he returned sputtering & spitting out ice cream & told the ice cream salesman in no uncertain manner that it tasted like shit to which the ice cream salesman replied you licked it too hard mate 😳
Jon being my ex do you think it is appropriate to be on here ?

Jacqui Luxe

Gold Member
I'm here to see fun responses and to back up my number one lady <3 Not many around that I love as much as Katrina, and she takes so much time and effort and thought to make interesting threads that I'd rather read what she has a to say, and any relevant responses, than wade through what seems like nonsense.

If Katrina says it's funny or relevant, I'll give every word a proper read :D

C

Ciao Baby

Well that's funny @Jacqui Luxe cause half the stuff I wrote at the start was relevant but got no feedback till shet hit the fan. Then a few noticed after. Goes to show it's better to dribble on anything then the topic at hand for entertainment purposes.
I think the full moon sent every1 a bit nutso 🤪

Jacqui Luxe

Gold Member
Well that's funny @Jacqui Luxe cause half the stuff I wrote at the start was relevant but got no feedback till shet hit the fan. Then a few noticed after. Goes to show it's better to dribble on anything then the topic at hand for entertainment purposes.
I'm so sorry babe that I missed it! I'm the queen of being a grumpasaurus rex when people get off topic in threads, so I'll definitely have to go back and read through your responses :) Any tips you have for me in helping pick a more relaxed minded man I am 100 percent all ears :D

A

Annoyance

That's the thing @Jamie, It looks like it's better to dribble after all and go off topic. Cause that's the only way to get a response, then actually replying to the topic post which get hardly no nothing.

C

Ciao Baby

That's the thing @Jamie, It looks like it's better to dribble after all and go off topic. Cause that's the only way to get a response, then actually replying to the topic post which get hardly no nothing.
Well this thread certainly achieved that!

Jacqui Luxe

Gold Member
Well it looks like I have a mission on my night off to mine through the detritus and find the gems therein :D

I'm truly interested in any indicators that might help me help a companion be more comfortable, so I'll have a read back through and try to find some good tips :)

A

Annoyance

:) Any tips you have for me in helping pick a more relaxed minded man I am 100 percent all ears :D
It's not an easy feat that's for sure, from the lowest of lows weed smokers have the most relaxed mind in the world, to the high a man that has most of all he wants and is happy chill`n in any environment he chooses. I think you already know the traits to look out for, finding and meeting that type of person and finding common ground is the challenging part.