• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR MAN IS A CLOSET GAY ?

A

Annoyance

Can't happen @Jamie if you can impregnate it's off the table. With women they can grind, finger and rub for hours on end. You might say for the first few rounds ok that wasn't so bad but, to happen over and over again is a nightmare in the making. Just image that you don't want to cum any more but it's happening again even tho you had enough, and with more orgasms the less energy you have to fight back.

With us blokes it's a hard stick or nothing at all so if we go soft thats it. To make up a gang rape you need alot of males, on the female side all you need is 1 that can orgasm 20-40 times a day.

C

Ciao Baby

Pretty easy to pick the gay men in Perth, they are the best dressed!! ;)
Can't happen @Jamie if you can impregnate it's off the table. With women they can grind, finger and rub for hours on end. You might say for the first few rounds ok that wasn't so bad but, to happen over and over again is a nightmare in the making. Just image that you don't want to cum any more but it's happening again even tho you had enough, and with more orgasms the less energy you have to fight back.

With us blokes it's a hard stick or nothing at all so if we go soft thats it. To make up a gang rape you need alot of males, on the female side all you need is 1 that can orgasm 20-40 times a day.
Maybe if they force fed me viagara? 🤪

C

Ciao Baby

It does happen , i have heard stories where a man does not want to let his family know he is gay so he gets married, than continues having sex with man secretly .
Have you heard similar stories ?:bum:
I think in certain cultures / religions that could sumtimes b the case however in Australia with same sex marriage homosexuality seems 2 b widely accepted & maybe even fashionable nowadays?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Wow where is all this animosity & hatred coming from KK? Perhaps u should scroll up & read ur OWN posts b4 u go on a witch hunt 🤭
& here's a novel concept 4 u 2 consider - try thinking b4 u post & u might even realize that ur Muppet fan club would agree with u even if u told them the earth is flat & Santa Claus is real🤭🤭🤭

Removed, cant be bothered.

Last edited:

John Smithl

Legend Member
Who created you? oh silly me ... I long for a world when women in these western nations stop having kids lets see how the male creature gets on then shall we....
Lol.... it's not men vs women... it's poor, ill informed reasoning that I get tired with.
Phoebe, you still don't get it, or you do and you're acting the pauper.
Self dis-empowered.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Lol.... it's not men vs women... it's poor, ill informed reasoning that I get tired with.
Phoebe, you still don't get it, or you do and you're acting the pauper.
Self dis-empowered.

Removed, cant be bothered.

Last edited:

John Smithl

Legend Member
If its not about men v women then WHY the heck wont men let women decide their own future and what and whom goes inside a female body and what comes out of it, and how much she is getting paid, etc etc... if its not men v women then WTF is it, oh its only men v women when a man gets done over by the family law court, men are so blind to the shi!t they have created and that crap even rolls over to men too, look at all the wage rises guess what, those are controlled by men,... hmmm Men V everything including other men, but lets not attack him He's my golfing buddy, hes my fishing mate, hes the dude I go have a few beers with while we watch the game...
People can decide their own future within the laws of nature.
Start a new thread.

O

Outski

Why should she? Do you know why this forum was created, and why Mary Anne has done so well....? because the superior men at the end of the day, after the nights of slapping the boys asses at the pub,. all want one thing ... sex something so simple but men are willing to pay for it, and have to pay for it... Then attack the girls that are providing that service, which are their own Mothers, Sisters, Daughters, etc etc.. BUT its all okay for their Sons, Fathers, Uncles and Brothers to go and visit brothels and strip clubs right?
Yes but who is actually attacking who? I am quite new 2 this forum but it seems that as soon as Jamie or anyone else dares 2 question a girls views he is str8t away insulted & 2 add insult 2 injury every wannabe knight in shining armour joins in 2 try score points with the girl. Blind Freddy could see that just from reading this particular thread.
Is this what the forum was created for? As a vehicle for girls 2 vent their anger frustration & self loathing?
If so I have no interest in remaining a member 😡

O

Outski

Men build shopping centers, for women all men put in there for men is a pub, then men get all mad and angry when the wife goes to said shopping center and spends up big on herself.... maybe there lies the issue... men are hopeless...
There is nothing worst than a know it all that knows absolutely fuck all.
Particularly a know it all who pretends 2 b sum1 they are not.

O

Outski

Men build shopping centers, for women all men put in there for men is a pub, then men get all mad and angry when the wife goes to said shopping center and spends up big on herself.... maybe there lies the issue... men are hopeless...
What does that even mean?

O

Outski

Who creates that, not women, but men... maybe if men paid women more women wouldn't have to enter the sex game to earn decent money, which men even begrudge to give for sex to a beautiful woman that he couldn't land otherwise. BUT hey men are always right.
Go iron your dress mate it is getting all crumpled.

John Smithl

Legend Member
There is another issue with men... the topic has be on thread, cant sway and go elsewhere now can it.. the male brain can't cope with it can it....

Laws of Nature ... Hmmm funny all men were women once.... then a massive testosterone wash inside the womb happened to create a sub standard product called MEN!
Lol.... going rogue and off point...

O

Outski

I am done, and men wonder why they pay for sex.... men wonder why they pay to get engaged , married, divorced etc etc, then pay for sex too... hmmm women are the superior product.. men need recalled.
And iron ur lacey knickers while you are at it mate

O

Outski

I am done... its pointless...
On the subject of pointless I am yet 2 read a single post of yours that even comes close to making sense mate.
But then again a man in a dress has never made sense to me.

O

Outski

Maybe Phoney can? Seems 2 me he believes there is nothing he doesn't know?

Phoebe

Legend Member
No accountability

Why bother... this is why on these threads no women get involved.. they just can't be botherered.. @Mrs Langtrees this site will end up the same as all the other forum sites dedicated to this game full of argumentative males and no women will ever comment as they know what will happen, and the women end up talking to each other Via DM or on Twitter or face to face over a phone and these sites just end up the same...

No wonder why some ladies on Twitter meet up to have Working ladies only meals its the only way they feel 100% safe.. sad really.

O

Outski

Why bother... this is why on these threads no women get involved.. they just can't be botherered.. @Mrs Langtrees this site will end up the same as all the other forum sites dedicated to this game full of argumentative males and no women will ever comment as they know what will happen, and the women end up talking to each other Via DM or on Twitter or face to face over a phone and these sites just end up the same...

No wonder why some ladies on Twitter meet up to have Working ladies only meals its the only way they feel 100% safe.. sad really.
Do u actually even believe the bullshit that you write mate?

A

Annoyance

I gotta admit even with my comments on the matter there wasn't much feedback except for Jamie. Guess a man being a closet gay is big news to women after all to be out in the open.

Us blokes " O your a lesbian, kewl can we get a 3some"
Women " Your what? get away from me, get the F away from me"