HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR MAN IS A CLOSET GAY ?

O

Outski

Cheers mate,
It has become apparent 2 me of late that this forum has become nothing more than a vehicle 4 working girls 2 vent their frustration 4 their own self disappoint shortcomings & self sabotaging & 2 make things even worst it gives the feebleminded Muppets (No need 2 mention any names) a percieved opening 2 score points & get in a girls good books.
I think you hit the nail on the head with the 'sane rational grounded human being bit 2 b honest tho 👍
Hi mate I find your take me as I am cos I don't give a fuck what u think of me attitude quite refreshing in this world full of limpwristed pussywhipped "men" with designer haircuts & softer hands than most women that don't even have the balls to stand up for what is right.
I'm in the big smoke til Sun nite & I'd like to buy you a beer.
I'm 100% heterosexual too just in case u r wary of this invite.
I really wanna see your don't give a fuck attitude in action with the ladies so get in touch I promise I won't demand you pick up the tab either mate! 😀

C

Ciao Baby

Hi mate I find your take me as I am cos I don't give a f**k what u think of me attitude quite refreshing in this world full of limpwristed pussywhipped "men" with designer haircuts & softer hands than most women that don't even have the balls to stand up for what is right.
I'm in the big smoke til Sun nite & I'd like to buy you a beer.
I'm 100% heterosexual too just in case u r wary of this invite.
I really wanna see your don't give a f**k attitude in action with the ladies so get in touch I promise I won't demand you pick up the tab either mate! 😀
Haha I could b keen mate especially if u r buying! but just for all of the haters out there it is not a date. Shoot me a pm mate & we will org it 👍

O

Outski

Haha I could b keen mate especially if u r buying! but just for all of the haters out there it is not a date. Shoot me a pm mate & we will org it 👍
No worries at all bud just 1 problem tho what is a Pm? 🤪

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Wow where is all this animosity & hatred coming from KK? Perhaps u should scroll up & read ur OWN posts b4 u go on a witch hunt 🤭
& here's a novel concept 4 u 2 consider - try thinking b4 u post & u might even realize that ur Muppet fan club would agree with u even if u told them the earth is flat & Santa Claus is real🤭🤭🤭
I have had enough of you, why would an ex boyfriend what to be on here. I just do not get it ?