Forum Tee Shirt Competition

magrov

Diamond Member
Also something simple but catchy is a picture of a door, bra hanging off the door handle.

Talkingsex.com written on a sign, hung on a nail on the door.

Catches and draws the eye towards the words

W

wr3xr

I hate to sound negative in the talkinsex world of positivity and rose coloured glasses but would any members actually wear a talkinsex.com tee shirt?

T

Thatguy

geez if I was still any good with photoshop..

but I'm a bit rusty these days..

magrov

Diamond Member
I hate to sound negative in the talkinsex world of positivity and rose coloured glasses but would any members actually wear a talkinsex.com tee shirt?
Selling or giving them away at things like sexpo's will see them worn

W

wr3xr

I dont think so.

Would you wear one to the shops / bunnings / gym etc?

98% of people keep their punting a secret in real life so I cant imagine a member wearing one in public

magrov

Diamond Member
I dont think so.

Would you wear one to the shops / bunnings / gym etc?

98% of people keep their punting a secret in real life so I cant imagine a member wearing one in public
Nope, I wouldn't.

I have been involved with the marketing and selling of merchandise though and you would be surprised what people will use or wear in public if it was given as a "prize".

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy There excellent Driver harry,
I also enjoy the spin of your wording
Talkingsex.com and Takingsex.com

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
When your done with talking, just sex it up...succumb to the forum that is educational in a procreation kinda way.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Any more T-Shirt ideas?
Come-on show us your ideas, you could be a winner
Driver Harry ideas below;- excellent work, he a big chance to be the winner

tshirt2.jpg tshirt3.jpg

Ahoy here mine;- 'What a work of Art"
t-shirt.jpg

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
looks like no one is interested anymore , you got the strike when the iron is hot

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Nice work Harry, reminds me of the Rolling stones Poster LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Roxy Rabbit

Silver Member
Great idea, not sure exactly how to post a visual on this but was thinking the silhouette of a tree formed with girls and the talk'n sex.com at the base???? maybe not as creative as wanted but encorporates the girls, a tree symobolizing Langtrees and then the talk'n sex title????

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I might be able to whip that idea up for yah Roxy, i can do hand drawn or 'shopped up?

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
Loved all your artwork happypirate. My favourite would have to be Nerd is the New Sexy....lol! I actually have a lot in common with nerds. Maybe it's because I used to be one when I was younger and I definately use that intelectual side to my advantage when striking up a conversation.