• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Forum Tee Shirt Competition

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
In a earlier post, a talkinsex tee shirt was suggested. Lets work out a competition, I am willing to put up a $100 prize voucher for the best design idea.
We have to sort how long we have the comp, and the rules, so I would like ideas from members and moderators please.
Jackhammer will be able to enter, he can't win, but his prize can be donated to charity, or the 2nd best design.

magrov

Diamond Member
I have no drawing skills so I will have to describe it.

A picture of a man in business atire, looking decidedly haggard after a long day. He's sitting in a comfortable chair, martini in hand and a satisfied look on his face as he looks to the side/front where a woman's beautiful leg, with high heel on is shown, obviously just for him. Langtrees written in elegant script somewhere and talkinsex.com on the back.

Last edited:

magrov

Diamond Member
A woman's stockinged covered leg shown to the hip in the foreground, hand on hip in an impatient stance.

In the background a guy on the computer, completely engrossed.

Talkinsex.com written on the top and back.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thank-you Mary-Anne, I will try my best to come with with new innovative ideas for T-Shirt designs for Talkin Sex.Com(have a good look at my first one), but, I suspect MrMagrov has better ideas than me, he looks like a winner to me"Wink, Wink" and he is so looking forward to one day walking into Canberra Langtrees gentleman club, "Wink, Wink"
Ohhh well back to my sketch pad Hmmmm maybe a few more Rums and the ideas may flow more clearly.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Thanks for joining in Happy pirate, the comp is for Talkinsex.com not Langtrees.