• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Forum Tee Shirt Competition

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Sweetness are you back in Australia or are you posting outside Australia, its good to have you back, I have missed you and your sense of humor, "off course I have missed your postings".
I raise my glass to You;- Cheers

It a erotic sigh when I pleasure me self x

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Ahoy Sweetness are you back in Australia or are you posting outside Australia, its good to have you back, I have missed you and your sense of humor, "off course I have missed your postings".
I raise my glass to You;- Cheers
Now I holiday but come back LT soon. Thank for miss me

Reactions: Dez

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well I hope the Holiday is full of lots of fun and Family for you.
Thank-You for Poping into the Forum and Off course you Arrrrrrr missed by the forum members and the LT Girls, we all look forward to your return back to Langtrees
Thank-You sweetness, hang around as much as you wish, we luv having your Post.
I raise my Glass to You

Now I holiday but come back LT soon. Thank for miss me

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Watch out Lads! I believe that's Rasmey joining us on the board again!!! Woah looking as fine as ever!!! Can't wait to see you again at LT's Hun we have been missing you heaps!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yep I think we have found a Winner, for the wet T-Shirt Comp.
Thank-You Chanraksmey, your post Arrrrrrrr always brilliant
Cheers and Pass the Rum, hang-on I need 2

Jaykay

Silver Member
In a earlier post, a talkinsex tee shirt was suggested. Lets work out a competition, I am willing to put up a $100 prize voucher for the best design idea.
We have to sort how long we have the comp, and the rules, so I would like ideas from members and moderators please.
Jackhammer will be able to enter, he can't win, but his prize can be donated to charity, or the 2nd best design.
It's a good idea a competition
I think the shirt should have a design that doesn't smack in your face sex talk but one that if worn only those who know will know a bit like fight club lol